The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

30 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus catches his arm and slides into the Void with him. "Look. We've all been there. It'll be ok," he reassures him. "Find what you think you should do, and do it." Then he disappears, going back to reality.

Rallohir floats for a moment, suspended in the darkness, then opens a new portal in front of Eddie 

"I have had time to ponder my actions, my conclusion being that if I want to do what is right, I must help you and your friends in any way. My mind is freed from Athena's influence, though that doesn't forgive what I've done in the past. I would understand if you should send me away, due to distrust. Knowing I cannot be forgiven, I will repay my debt in servitude"

He lowers himself to one knee

"You have my loyalty" 

The platypus looks down, then straight back up and his eyes lock with Eddie's. His eyes are glass mirrors as he fixes her with a chilling stare.

"Beware," he begins, voice deep and rumbling, beyond what should be possible. "Beware the fury of Shing-zu-tael. He comes. The creator of men failed to kill him, and his prison was temporal at best. You cannot stand against him. Fear him, for there is no other path to survival." As he finishes, he collapses, falling in between the three girls.

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Aeoryi

Just now, Athena :))) said:

“Why would I respect anyone? That would mean that some people have power over me, and that is not something I want. Nobody deserves my respect.”

"Is that so?" The Arbiter's eyes flashed violet, and Athena froze. She remained conscious, but she was unable to move or do anything. An immense pain struck her, sharp and torturous. "No one at all?"

34 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Is that so?" The Arbiter's eyes flashed violet, and Athena froze. She remained conscious, but she was unable to move or do anything. An immense pain struck her, sharp and torturous. "No one at all?"

Pain, pain, everything was burning and freezing, stabbing, shooting pain, everything making Athena almost rethink her decision, but then she remembered who she was and how she got here. She would not yield. Ever.

Pain, pain, everything was burning and freezing, stabbing, shooting pain, everything making Athena almost rethink her decision, but then she remembered who she was and how she got here. She would not yield. Ever.

"You respect no one, goddess?"

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You respect no one, goddess?"

The pain intensifies, and Athena’s eyes start to water. No, I must not show weakness, Athena demands herself. All he’s looking for is a small crack. I will not give him that satisfaction. She stares straight ahead, using every last bit of her willpower to not shake, to not cry. Despite her best efforts, a single, tiny tear leaks out the corner of her eye and snakes down her face.

The pain intensifies, and Athena’s eyes start to water. No, I must not show weakness, Athena demands herself. All he’s looking for is a small crack. I will not give him that satisfaction. She stares straight ahead, using every last bit of her willpower to not shake, to not cry. Despite her best efforts, a single, tiny tear leaks out the corner of her eye and snakes down her face.

"Give me an answer, please." His voice had remained frighteningly calm throughout this.

“YES I AM CERTAIN!” Athena screamed at the top of her lungs. “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!”

"That is a shame." The Arbiter released her, and the pain faded away. He looked her in the eye. "I hope you learn."

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus looks down, then straight back up and his eyes lock with Eddie's. His eyes are glass mirrors as he fixes her with a chilling stare.

"Beware," he begins, voice deep and rumbling, beyond what should be possible. "Beware the fury of Shing-zu-tael. He comes. The creator of men failed to kill him, and his prison was temporal at best. You cannot stand against him. Fear him, for there is no other path to survival." As he finishes, he collapses, falling in between the three girls.

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Aeoryi

Lilyana stares at the fallen platypus and prods him with a icy rod. "What do you suppose that was about?"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The dog noticed the fallen person and came over and started licking him.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana stares at the fallen platypus and prods him with a icy rod. "What do you suppose that was about?"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

The dog noticed the fallen person and came over and started licking him.

The platypus moves, then rolls back as the rod is moved away.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That is a shame." The Arbiter released her, and the pain faded away. He looked her in the eye. "I hope you learn."

Athena stumbled away, hid behind a nearby tree, and collapsed.

”Remind me to never do that again,” she whispered to herself. Then she curled her knees up to her chest and cried.

Athena stumbled away, hid behind a nearby tree, and collapsed.

”Remind me to never do that again,” she whispered to herself. Then she curled her knees up to her chest and cried.

Hm. I almost feel bad... nah.

The Arbiter rejoined Eddie and her group.