The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster spoke to the sleeping person on the ground softly, "It will be better eventually. It will be."

Then, she looked up at Arbiter. "Should we move her?"

"Well, you all were planning on going... somewhere, weren't you? Just take her with you."

30 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"What about a protector form?"

"Well, it's not really about what I functionally do. I can do the same things in any form. It's mainly just appearance. Not to mention that I will not be doing much directly to aid your group for a while yet."

@Aeoryi

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie suddenly gasps and falls to her knees, dropping her guns. "I..." she coughs, "I hate magic. Sorry, Lil..." And then she collapses.

"Oh no, not again," yelped Lilyana as she catches Eddie before she falls.

"Getting somewhere safe is a good idea," replied she replied to Aster. "This could be a while before she wakes up."

@Aeoryi

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Oh no, not again," yelped Lilyana as she catches Eddie before she falls.

"Getting somewhere safe is a good idea," replied she replied to Aster. "This could be a while before she wakes up."

@Aeoryi

"Do you have such a place to get to?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq has gotten up, and is a little wobbly on his feet. "i can- i can- i can help-"

Rand came and nosed him under the arm offering to allow him to steady himself on him.

Also He's a big fluffy golden retriever tiger sized 

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Do you have such a place to get to?"

Lilyana shook her head, "if we had such a place we would have been there by now. Each place seems to only last a night before Athena's minions find us."

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie suddenly gasps and falls to her knees, dropping her guns. "I..." she coughs, "I hate magic. Sorry, Lil..." And then she collapses.

now there's two of us unconscious people!

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster spoke to the sleeping person on the ground softly, "It will be better eventually. It will be."

Then, she looked up at Arbiter. "Should we move her?"

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Rand came and nosed him under the arm offering to allow him to steady himself on him.

Lilyana shook her head, "if we had such a place we would have been there by now. Each place seems to only last a night before Athena's minions find us."

ya know, someone's gonna have to carry the platypus, cause the only person who can wake him up is currently also in a coma :P