The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

25 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"So, no vague description or anything?"

@Aeoryi

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yup. I've got her," replies Lilyana grunting slightly, her dress swishing in an invisible wind.

"Maybe ask Lilyana."

Aster picked up the Platypus carefully before getting on the train after Lilyana. "Where do we go now?"

28 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Maybe ask Lilyana."

Aster picked up the Platypus carefully before getting on the train after Lilyana. "Where do we go now?"

Lilyana smiled, "I have a place in mind."

"I'm not going to say around him though," she waves a hand at Elan 1.

27 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Okay, either of you."

@The Wandering Wizard

Lilyana giggles. "Maybe the form of a young girl?" She jokingly suggests.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"What, like you three? I suppose I could."

"That's a good idea." Aster giggles too.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What, like you three? I suppose I could."

"Yeah!"

The platypus' brain

The platypus groans. Another young girl? He wanted someone he could talk to, but he... she? would be talking with the other girls. He groaned again. He already hated watching these three be awkward, what would happen when another got added? He silently begged the Arbiter not to take that form. 

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"That's a good idea." Aster giggles too.

"Yeah!"

"I know right!" Snickered Lilyana. 

"Yeah!" Lilyana echoes Aster.

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus' brain

The platypus groans. Another young girl? He wanted someone he could talk to, but he... she? would be talking with the other girls. He groaned again. He already hated watching these three be awkward, what would happen when another got added? He silently begged the Arbiter not to take that form. 

Don't worry, they most likely won't contribute to the awkwardness. At least, I won't :eyes:

The Arbiter sighed, then shrugged. "Sure." There was a flash of light.

When it subsided, someone else stood where Arbiter had been. A girl about the same age as the other three, with short brown hair and a flowing green dress that was just as impractical as the man's suit had been, though quite majestic. Her eyes did not glow, but were a light gray. She had a soft smile and relaxed posture, not at all reminiscent of Arbiter's tense demeanor.

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

When it subsided, someone else stood where Arbiter had been. A girl about the same age as the other three, with short brown hair and a flowing green dress that was just as impractical as the man's suit had been, though quite majestic. Her eyes did not glow, but were a light gray. She had a soft smile and relaxed posture, not at all reminiscent of Arbiter's tense demeanor.

i know, but the platypus doesn't

The platypus' brain

The platypus screamed. Why couldn't he wake up and do something? There was so much that was important, but he couldn't do it. He needed to warn them of what could happen!

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus' brain

The platypus screamed. Why couldn't he wake up and do something? There was so much that was important, but he couldn't do it. He needed to warn them of what could happen!

The scream actually seemed to make her react. She walked over and place a lightly glowing hand on the platypus. "You're conscious." Her voice had changed as well.

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Lilyana gapped a little bit and then smiled, "you're beautiful uhm what should we call you now?"