The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"so, what were you the arbiter for?"

"Well, he still exists. I didn't replace him, I just... took the reigns. He arbitrates conflicts between immortals and mortals, mostly. Depending on what he decides, he might help out one side or just step away. This time he's decided to stick with this group for a while. That's what I'm here for."

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"that makes sense, him being called the arbiter. who else do you have? also, i think you look fairly pretty like this, but maybe a more practical outfit is in order?"

"Well, he tends to do away with us once he's done with a case. And I'll keep the dress, I think. Don't worry, it won't be a problem for me." She didn't seem to particularly take note of the pretty comment, or the blush.

Didn't see your edit there.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"so, he kinda has multiple personalities and stuff?"

"Not really. More like different people, more or less cohabitating. He's ultimately in control, but we get varying degrees of autonomy. When this is done, I'll probably just fade away or go dormant if he cares to keep me around." As dark as it sounded, it didn't seem to bother Vena at all.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i dont really know. but i just get feelings about stuff like this, you know? you have to trust your gut, and thats what im doing"

"Well, I'm afraid I won't be able to stick around after this, if that's what you're suggesting. Arbiter has things to do."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I'm afraid I won't be able to stick around after this, if that's what you're suggesting. Arbiter has things to do."

"We'll miss you, Vena. We really will."

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, her hands idly playing on her dress.

"It's been a while...and anyways the mountains are large. We won't even have to go near the ruins..."

"But still," Aster said, "I don't want you to have to go through that again. I really don't."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"But still," Aster said, "I don't want you to have to go through that again. I really don't."

"Will you? You've known me for a few minutes. And I don't have much of a purpose beyond this."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Will you? You've known me for a few minutes. And I don't have much of a purpose beyond this."

"It doesn't matter," Aster said, "and we'll miss you no matter how long you've lived for."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"yeah, alright" now he turns to lilyana. "what happened? ive seen a lot of bad things, many of them i hope to never experience again, but i know that talking makes it better"

"I think it was an accide-" Aster noticed she was answering for lilyana by acident and stopped. "Sorry. Sorry."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Yes we will," Lilyana affirmed.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"yeah, alright" now he turns to lilyana. "what happened? ive seen a lot of bad things, many of them i hope to never experience again, but i know that talking makes it better"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Lilyana nervously picked at the crystaline ice crystals on her dress. "I don't want to either Aster, but... Eddie needs a safe place and the mountains are dangerous but it'll take the cultists longer to get to us."

Lilyana laid Eddie down on a seat and she lays down on another set of seats.

"Tomorrow," yawned Lilyana. "Remind me to warn you all of the dangers in the mountains." And then she fell alseep, still in her dress. Too tired to make it shift into something else.