The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes we will," Lilyana affirmed.

Lilyana nervously picked at the crystaline ice crystals on her dress. "I don't want to either Aster, but... Eddie needs a safe place and the mountains are dangerous but it'll take the cultists longer to get to us."

Lilyana laid Eddie down on a seat and she lays down on another set of seats.

"Tomorrow," yawned Lilyana. "Remind me to warn you all of the dangers in the mountains." And then she fell alseep, still in her dress. Too tired to make it shift into something else.

"Tomorrow." Aster agreed, slumping into a seat next to Lilyana. "Tomorrow."

I will tell Eddie about my feelings. I will.

She thought about it for a while. Aster fell asleep quickly soon after. 

Spoiler

and probably fell asleep on Lilyana. Sigh.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Tomorrow." Aster agreed, slumping into a seat next to Lilyana. "Tomorrow."

I will tell Eddie about my feelings. I will.

She thought about it for a while. Aster fell asleep quickly soon after. 

XD that's the power of the love triangle!!!!

"because thats how our culture was: when you made a contract with another, you cut each others arm, and if you want to check if someone is alive, you slice them" and he pulls up his sleeves, showing 3 scars on each of his arms. "ive made 6 promises. one to each of my parents, one to my friend, 2 to people that would save my family, and 1 to myself"

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"because thats how our culture was: when you made a contract with another, you cut each others arm, and if you want to check if someone is alive, you slice them" and he pulls up his sleeves, showing 3 scars on each of his arms. "ive made 6 promises. one to each of my parents, one to my friend, 2 to people that would save my family, and 1 to myself"

"But... you weren't making a promise to me. Or is that not a requirement?"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Edema Rue said:

I didn't do anything but Lilyana sat down on a seat and fell asleep and Aster ended up sitting next to her and also falling asleep :P

Also they're heading for the moving mountains...which shouldn't be possible to reach by train but we can just ignore that :P

8 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

@Edema Rue u can wake up now

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie suddenly sits up straight (I assume she’s in the train?) and opens her eyes to see Lil…oh. She bites her lip, ignoring the sadness and…was that jealousy? No, no, it wasn’t. It wasn’t. Lil was her best friend, that was all, she was more than that to Aster, then good for her. Eddie wasn’t going to interfere.

She sat back and waited for them to wake up.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie suddenly sits up straight (I assume she’s in the train?) and opens her eyes to see Lil…oh. She bites her lip, ignoring the sadness and…was that jealousy? No, no, it wasn’t. It wasn’t. Lil was her best friend, that was all, she was more than that to Aster, then good for her. Eddie wasn’t going to interfere.

She sat back and waited for them to wake up.

I mean if she wasn't on the train xD

Anyways let the awkwardness commence!! :P

Lilyana yawned and stretched her arms. That was tbe best sleep I've had in a long time, she thought until she accidentally whacked Aster.

Lilyana yelped and then turned bright red realizing that Aster had fallen asleep against her. 

@Aeoryi

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana yawned and stretched her arms. That was tbe best sleep I've had in a long time, she thought until she accidentally whacked Aster.

Lilyana yelped and then turned bright red realizing that Aster had fallen asleep against her. 

@Aeoryi

Eddie grins at Lilyana. “Lil,” she whispers, “I didn’t know you had a crush!”

40 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana flushes, "I-i I'm not sure that I have one, Lady. I just fell asleep and woke up to this."

Eddie laughs. “You can tell me anything, Lil. Princess. You know that, don’t you?” Then she laughs again. “It’s okay, I’m not going to push you. But…what happened while I was out?”

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie laughs. “You can tell me anything, Lil. Princess. You know that, don’t you?” Then she laughs again. “It’s okay, I’m not going to push you. But…what happened while I was out?”

Lilyana nodded, "I know that I can and honestly there's nothing between me and Aster." She bites her lip and carefully moves her hands to smooth out her dress. "At least I don't think so...honestly I don’t know who my feelings are for exactly at this point, Lady."

Urghhh why can't I just tell her! 

Lil princess xD

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Vena noticed her. "Ah, you're up! Well, for one, I've... come into existence. I'm Arbiter's new form, so to speak. He likes to create one for each new group he follows."

13 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The Arbiter sighed, then shrugged. "Sure." There was a flash of light.

When it subsided, someone else stood where Arbiter had been. A girl about the same age as the other three, with short brown hair and a flowing green dress that was just as impractical as the man's suit had been, though quite majestic. Her eyes did not glow, but were a light gray. She had a soft smile and relaxed posture, not at all reminiscent of Arbiter's tense demeanor.

See my description.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded, "I know that I can and honestly there's nothing between me and Aster." She bites her lip and carefully moves her hands to smooth out her dress. "At least I don't think so...honestly I don’t know who my feelings are for exactly at this point, Lady."

Urghhh why can't I just tell her! 

Eddie smirks knowingly, again shoving down any negative emotions. She’s my friend, and I’ll support her, no matter what. “If you say so, Princess.”

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena noticed her. "Ah, you're up! Well, for one, I've... come into existence. I'm Arbiter's new form, so to speak. He likes to create one for each new group he follows."

Eddie blinks at him. “Uh…wow. Okay. You look…very different.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smirks knowingly, again shoving down any negative emotions. She’s my friend, and I’ll support her, no matter what. “If you say so, Princess.”

Eddie blinks at him. “Uh…wow. Okay. You look…very different.”

"We'll I'm not actually him. I know what he knows, and can do what he does, but I am not Arbiter."