The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smirks knowingly, again shoving down any negative emotions. She’s my friend, and I’ll support her, no matter what. “If you say so, Princess.”

Lilyana blushes but doesn't say anything back. 

I really should have just told her that I like her. But why didn't I?

Eddie blinks at him. “Uh…wow. Okay. You look…very different.”

Lilyana giggled at that, "it was my idea."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

19 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushes but doesn't say anything back. 

I really should have just told her that I like her. But why didn't I?

Lilyana giggled at that, "it was my idea."

Eddie laughs too. “It was a good idea.”

18 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm sort of like a temporary person, made for this specific case." She shrugged.

She frowns. “Like…a robot? But you can think…”

18 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, not a robot. A person. Although I guess that depends on what you call a person. I'm Vena, by the way."

“O-kay. Vena it is, then. Good to meet you? Again? Do you know where we’re going?”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“O-kay. Vena it is, then. Good to meet you? Again? Do you know where we’re going?”

"No, this is the first time we've met. And there's going to the moving mountains, Lilyana's home."

I did a brief explanation of Vena in the PM a few pages back.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana was quiet for a moment and then interrupted. "We're going to the moving mountains, Lady. My home..."

“Oh,” Eddie says. “Oh.” She reaches out and grabs Lilyana’s hand and squeezes it. “I’m here, Lil. No matter what, I’ll always be here to rescue you, Princess.” 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, this is the first time we've met. And there's going to the moving mountains, Lilyana's home."

Okay. 

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Oh,” Eddie says. “Oh.” She reaches out and grabs Lilyana’s hand and squeezes it. “I’m here, Lil. No matter what, I’ll always be here to rescue you, Princess.” 

Lilyana blushes and smiles warmly at Eddie. "I'd be glad to be rescued by you, Lady."

@Edema Rue

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana yawned and stretched her arms. That was tbe best sleep I've had in a long time, she thought until she accidentally whacked Aster.

Lilyana yelped and then turned bright red realizing that Aster had fallen asleep against her. 

@Aeoryi

Aster woke up to a stsart, realized what had happened, then immediately screamed.

"Wh- what happenohlookeddieyourawake."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded, "I know that I can and honestly there's nothing between me and Aster." She bites her lip and carefully moves her hands to smooth out her dress. "At least I don't think so...honestly I don’t know who my feelings are for exactly at this point, Lady."

Urghhh why can't I just tell her! 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster woke up to a stsart, realized what had happened, then immediately screamed.

Eddie smiles at her too, warmly now that she “knows” how Lil feels about her. A friend of Lil’s is a friend of hers. “I am. It looks like we all had a good sleep.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiles at her too, warmly now that she “knows” how Lil feels about her. A friend of Lil’s is a friend of hers. “I am. It looks like we all had a good sleep.”

Vena chuckled softly to herself.

She fully knows what's going on.

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Lilyana smiled at her, "you uhm fell asleep next to me and uhm yeah."

Lilyana shakes her long hair a little, "uhm anyways we're getting close to the mountains which are full of many dangerous creatures such as fossadiles."

@Edema Rue @The Aspiring Archivist

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Yeah. Do you know what to do with the platypus?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shakes her long hair a little, "uhm anyways we're getting close to the mountains which are full of many dangerous creatures such as fossadiles."

"I did? uhm... sorry?"

Spoiler

I won't be very active for about 9 hours here.

Aster will "Autofollow" Eddie.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Can I shoot them?”

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Yeah. Do you know what to do with the platypus?"

"I did? uhm... sorry?"

Eddie looks for the platypus. “What about it?”

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What is a fossadile?

Also, if someone's up for getting mortally wounded, Vena can heal them, and it could be some interesting character development. Although they might be able to heal themselves already? It's fine if it doesn't end up making sense to happen.

Vena frowned. "I don't think I'll be able to do much to help, unfortunately. Arbiter still isn't ready to provide full aid for your group."

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Can I shoot them?”

Eddie looks for the platypus. “What about it?”

"Yes you can Lady," replied Lilyana. "But well they're pretty fast and have a thick hide. Normal bullets won't pentrate unless you hit a weak spot like an eye. And they uhm have elements and three species that are classified based on the element. Air, fire, and lightning."

Basically a fossadile is a crocodile mixed with like a fossa. So a crocodile with fur but hard scales underneath and they can move faster out of water than normal crocodiles.

Oh and all three species look different. And also the lightning and air ones can fly.

@The Aspiring Archivist