The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev met Vena's eyes. His irises were a striking silver.

"Hm," he said simply, and his gun vanished in a glittering light.

"Who I am should not concern you. As long as you aren't one of them, I mean you no harm. And," he continued, "I can tell you aren't one of them."

Calev's eyes darted to Elan 2. 

"Thanks," he said. "I worked hard for it."

"I would very much like to know who they are. And who you are does concern us, I think. Just because you say you don't mean any harm doesn't mean you can be trusted."

I'm not gonna redescribe her for every new person, so here this is.

On 10/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The Arbiter sighed, then shrugged. "Sure." There was a flash of light.

When it subsided, someone else stood where Arbiter had been. A girl about the same age as the other three [17-ish], with short brown hair and a flowing green dress that was just as impractical as the man's suit had been, though quite majestic. Her eyes did not glow, but were a light gray. She had a soft smile and relaxed posture, not at all reminiscent of Arbiter's tense demeanor [she isn't smiling at the moment, though she isn't particularaly tense.]

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Edema Rue said:

She squeezes back. "It's going to be okay," she whispers back. "You're more now than you were then."

"Thanks," whispers Lilyana but she still doesn't let go and just holds Eddie’s hand.

"Oh my..." Eddie throws up her hands impatiently the second she sees the gun. "You get magic guns? That's ridiculous. No! No way. What, does it magically hit all its targets? Magically reload? Cock itself?" She huffs.

I find this hilarious xD 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Thanks," whispers Lilyana but she still doesn't let go and just holds Eddie’s hand.

Aster taps Lilyana on the shoulder. "Are you going to tell Eddie now?"

She then turns and faces Calev. "So why are you here?" 

Aster's hands started glowing.

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Uh… yeah.” Elan 2 blushes. “Sorry.” He mumbles. He sits down.

Calev raises an eyebrow.

Ooookay....

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

She squeezes back. "It's going to be okay," she whispers back. "You're more now than you were then."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Calev takes a mental note.

I stumbled on something here. I don't know what, but something...

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Oh my..." Eddie throws up her hands impatiently the second she sees the gun. "You get magic guns? That's ridiculous. No! No way. What, does it magically hit all its targets? Magically reload? Cock itself?" She huffs.

Calev looks at Eddie, somewhat baffled.

"Um..."

He's saved a response as Vena speaks again.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I would very much like to know who they are. And who you are does concern us, I think. Just because you say you don't mean any harm doesn't mean you can be trusted."

"Fine. They're called the Makers. Though, if you want to know what exactly was chasing me, it was called an Eater, and you're very lucky that it probably won't be heading near those mountains."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"So why are you here?" 

"Luck, being honest. I found a getaway right when I needed it. I don't know how I would have escaped otherwise, considering how low I am on resources."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Well I uhm i- I don't know if I can."

@Edema Rue

*sing-song voice* Love triangle Drama time :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

hehe that was the goal.

Eddie looks at Lilyana. No, no, no! Lil wouldn't betray me, she wouldn't...she's my friend...what is she keeping from me? "You can tell my anything, Princess," Eddie says, trying to smile.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev raises an eyebrow.

Ooookay....

"Um..."

"Fine. They're called the Makers. Though, if you want to know what exactly was chasing me, it was called an Eater, and you're very lucky that it probably won't be heading near those mountains."

"Luck, being honest. I found a getaway right when I needed it. I don't know how I would have escaped otherwise, considering how low I am on resources."

"But you had a gun. A magic one!"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well I uhm i- I don't know if I can."

"i believe in you." 

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev raises an eyebrow.

Ooookay....

"Um..."

"Who are you?" Vena asked insistently.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Oh yes, they'll forgot everyone else is there :P

Eddie looks at Lilyana. No, no, no! Lil wouldn't betray me, she wouldn't...she's my friend...what is she keeping from me? "You can tell my anything, Princess," Eddie says, trying to smile.

"Well it's uhm that well I uhm have a crush." Lilyana reds as she stumbles over the words.

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev raises an eyebrow.

Ooookay....

"Um..."

“I…uh…what kinds of resources do you need?”

"But you had a gun. A magic one!"

"I had enough Light to solidify the Blueprint, yes, but nowhere near enough for a Jump."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Who are you?" Vena asked insistently.

"I'm Calev Arsec, I'm a Lightwielder, and I'm on the run. That's all you need to know for now."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I…uh…what kinds of resources do you need?”

"Starlight," Calev said simply.

Aster turns completely red.

I can't believe I just accidentally forced lilyana to say that.

"Well it's uhm that well I uhm have a crush." Lilyana reds as she stumbles over the words.

Calev coughed. "If you don't mind, could you tell me where exactly in the Moving Mountains this train is stopping? What's your final destination?

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I had enough Light to solidify the Blueprint, yes, but nowhere near enough for a Jump."

"I'm Calev Arsec, I'm a Lightwielder, and I'm on the run. That's all you need to know for now."

"Starlight," Calev said simply.

Calev coughed. "If you don't mind, could you tell me where exactly in the Moving Mountains this train is stopping? What's your final destination?

Vena considered for a moment. "You can stay with us for now, but do not take out that gun unless you are in immediate danger."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie laughs, laughs long and hard until all her fear is gone. "I can't believe you just said that in front of..." she glances at Aster. "You're brave, Lils. You and Aster are going to be beautiful together."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena considered for a moment. "You can stay with us for now, but do not take out that gun unless you are in immediate danger."

"That's what it's for."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie laughs, laughs long and hard until all her fear is gone. "I can't believe you just said that in front of..." she glances at Aster. "You're brave, Lils. You and Aster are going to be beautiful together."

Calev glanced at this corner of the train car, a very confused look on his face.

What in the worlds is going on here?

EDIT: I has to sleeps now, so just assume Calev sits on the train until I come back.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"That's what it's for."

Calev glanced at this corner of the train car, a very confused look on his face.

What in the worlds is going on here?

Eddie laughs again and walks over to the newcomer, bumping Lilyana's shoulder affectionately as she does so. "Hey. Calev, was it?" She sticks out a hand in an awkward handshake. "It's good to meet you. Do you...need anything?"

Lilyana's face turned scarlet red and her hands play with her dress. "It's not her that I have a crush on," she whispers. "It's you Eddie." Lilyana pulls her hair infront of her face and hides behind it.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aster turns even more red somehow and collapses.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's face turned scarlet red and her hands play with her dress. "It's not her that I have a crush on," she whispers. "It's you Eddie." Lilyana pulls her hair infront of her face and hides behind it.

Eddie's face drains of all color. She looks sick. "I have to go," she says, far too quickly. She runs out of the train car. Several moments later, there's the sound of gunshots as she tries to shoot trees out the train window.

Eddie's face drains of all color. She looks sick. "I have to go," she says, far too quickly. She runs out of the train car. Several moments later, there's the sound of gunshots as she tries to shoot trees out the train window.

Aster runs to Lilyana. "Uh- sorry. This is all my fault."

Watching all of this unfold, Vena sighed and said something in an unfamiliar language.

Aster runs to Lilyana. "Uh- sorry. This is all my fault."

Lilyana shrugged, "I guess it was meant to be since she saw us together this morning."

Quickly Lilyana hurry out of the train car and heads into the one Eddie went into.

Lilyana shrugged, "I guess it was meant to be since she saw us together this morning."

Quickly Lilyana hurry out of the train car and heads into the one Eddie went into.

Aster stops her by grabbing her hand. "Eddie just needs some alone time. She needs to reflect on herself."