The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster stops her by grabbing her hand. "Eddie just needs some alone time. She needs to reflect on herself."

Lilyana froze and redded at Aster's touch. "Yeah," she breathed out. "Yeah she needs this time."

Idly she started experimenting with her dress, changing it into various different kinds of dresses. Some stained different colors, like red or green. Others were fancy, others simple. 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana froze and redded at Aster's touch. "Yeah," she breathed out. "Yeah she needs this time."

Idly she started experimenting with her dress, changing it into various different kinds of dresses. Some stained different colors, like red or green. Others were fancy, others simple. 

"Do you still have the ice cream?" Aster asked, trying to change the subject.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded and pulled out some more, spooning some and then prodding it towards Aster's lips. She then realized what she was doing and turned bright red.

Aster took the spoon politely from her hand  and ate some.

"Good ice cream. Did you make it?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded, "yeah I've found that it's pretty easy for me to make with my unique talents." As she says this a small shower of snowflakes fall around her and Aster. 

@Aeoryi

"That's pretty cool. Subtlety is definitely not my strong suit. Takes a lot of time to get that level of percision."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"That's pretty cool. Subtlety is definitely not my strong suit. Takes a lot of time to get that level of percision."

"I've had to learn," whispered Lilyana. "I had help especially from Eddie."

She smiled slightly, "poor Eddie got soaked with water or blasted with wind until I found a harmony in between them, myself, and my stone."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I've had to learn," whispered Lilyana. "I had help especially from Eddie."

She smiled slightly, "poor Eddie got soaked with water or blasted with wind until I found a harmony in between them, myself, and my stone."

"My power can't really be practiced. It demands reason to work."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"As in, you made it up on the spot, just now? Cause it's quite similar to Icaish."

"No, as in Arbiter and I are the only ones left who speak it. I guess it could be a distant root of Icaish."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana tilted her head slightly, her dress changing into a gown without her noticing.

"How does that work?"

"I Skycall, which means I directly draw upon the Etherco -stars to give me power. It requires a reason, and gives me something in return."

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I Skycall, which means I directly draw upon the Etherco -stars to give me power. It requires a reason, and gives me something in return."

Lilyana smiled, "that's a really cool and beautiful power for a beautiful young woman." She blushed hard after saying it.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Eddie shoots another tree out the train window, furious at herself for losing control, furious at the terror that somehow fills her, and furious at the single tear that falls down her cheek. She refuses to care. 

Oooooh Eddie could get thiefed away off the train...

Or wait hold up Wiz where's the tigress?

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shoots another tree out the train window, furious at herself for losing control, furious at the terror that somehow fills her, and furious at the single tear that falls down her cheek. She refuses to care. 

Hehehejejejeheheh I got you :3

The tigress saunters in and huffs slightly at Eddie with a knowing smirk.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushed slightly, " thank you, Star."

Aster smiles, not caring that Lilyana gave her a new nickname.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress saunters in and huffs slightly at Eddie with a knowing smirk.

Eddie scrubs the tear off her cheek and flips her gun. "What do you want?" She asks, completely monotone.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie scrubs the tear off her cheek and flips her gun. "What do you want?" She asks, completely monotone.

Her mother chuckled, "what? You couldn't see this coming and happening? She's been falling for you for years daughter."

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster smiles, not caring that Lilyana gave her a new nickname.

Lilyana smiles back at Aster and finds herself staring into Aster's eyes. Searching for...well she didn't know what or why...except they were calming to watch. And her hair blowing in the wind too.

I thought...i thought that I only liked Eddie...and I only do...right?