The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh. I was sort of created by Arbiter. The guy with glowing eyes. He makes different 'forms' for each group he follows. I'm Vena." She smiled. "You're the one who just joined their side, right?"

Yeah, they've been a little busy falling head over heels for each other, so I just moved to another car. Less awkward that way, you know?

Just now, Rallohir said:

Yeah, they've been a little busy falling head over heels for each other, so I just moved to another car. Less awkward that way, you know?

It might be best to use quotes for dialogue, even if there's nothing else in your post. Makes it a bit less confusing.

She chuckled. "Yeah. This is certainly a unique group."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"S-still h-haunts my n-nightmares. Except l-last n-night."

Aster cringed at the memory of waking up on top of Lilyana. That would give her nightmares for sure. And it was right in front of Eddie. 

"I have nightmares too. Just that nightmares can't happen if you never dream." Aster grinned at her.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster cringed at the memory of waking up on top of Lilyana. That would give her nightmares for sure. And it was right in front of Eddie. 

"I have nightmares too. Just that nightmares can't happen if you never dream." Aster grinned at her.

Lilyana half laughed, half cried and she wiped the last of the tears from her face. "Y-yeah. I suppose so. I just always tend to dream," she sighed.

Just now, Rallohir said:

He laughs as well, "No kidding"

"Why did you choose to join this side?" Vena asked, sitting across the car from Rallohir. "Unless you'd rather not say."

Just now, Rallohir said:

Okay, see you! I guess I may as well rest myself.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana half laughed, half cried and she wiped the last of the tears from her face. "Y-yeah. I suppose so. I just always tend to dream," she sighed.

"I can never remember my dreams. I don't know why."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I can never remember my dreams. I don't know why."

"I could maybe help you remember some."

Lilyana rubbed her hands on her gown nervously. "I don't know if it will work though. It should but I've only done it one time."

And that's my last one for tonight. Adioses RP family!

10 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I Skycall, which means I directly draw upon the Etherco -stars to give me power. It requires a reason, and gives me something in return."

Calev had been sitting silently on the other side of the train car, though he took specific note when he heard this.

In a lull in the conversation, he interrupted:

"Lilyana...you say you can draw on the stars for power?"

21 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev had been sitting silently on the other side of the train car, though he took specific note when he heard this.

Lilyana blushed a bit and giggled. "It's Aster that can call upon the power of the stars, not me."

She gracefully stands up in her gown and walks over to Calev and holds out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Calev," she says with a slight smile on her face.

@Aeoryi

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

33 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yeah."

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushed a bit and giggled. "It's Aster that can call upon the power of the stars, not me."

She gracefully stands up in her gown and walks over to Calev and holds out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Calev," she says with a slight smile on her face.

@Aeoryi

I identified the wrong character.

Whoops.

"Oh. My mistake. I guess I wasn't paying as much attention to the conversation."

He politely shook Lilyana's hand. "Thanks."

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Yeah."

"You're not a Lightwielder though, are you?"

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm your mother, remember?" Growled the tigress. "It's up to me to apporve your match! You can find them but you can't be with them unless I approve. Understand?"

“Your approval means nothing to me,” Eddie says. Then, looking almost thoughtful, she jumps out the train window.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Your approval means nothing to me,” Eddie says. Then, looking almost thoughtful, she jumps out the train window.

The tigress catches her in her mouth and like a kitten and pulls her away from the window.

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Oh. My mistake. I guess I wasn't paying as much attention to the conversation."

Lilyana releases his hand and goes to walk over by Aster. Just incase she needs it. It might end up being about her home.

@Aeoryi

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Not... Really? Don't know what that means though." 

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

(And probably gets greviously hurt)

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Not... Really? Don't know what that means though." 

(And probably gets greviously hurt)

(Oh almost certainly, but I’m assuming there’s snow, not sure why, and she can do a cool somersault thing)

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress catches her in her mouth and like a kitten and pulls her away from the window.

Whoops, I missed that.

Eddie shoots the tigress in the face and dives away while she’s distracted.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The tigress yelps angrily and begins licking her wounds with her tongue, slowly healing.

Lilyana jumps as she hears the yelp. "That’s coming from the car Eddie went into! Come on!" She grabbed Aster's hand and began pulling her towards the next room.

@Aeoryi @The Bookwyrm

9 hours ago, Rallohir said:

He laughs as well, "No kidding"

Vena shot to her feet. "Actually, looks like I've got to go for now." She disappeared...

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

...reappearing outside of the train next to where Eddie had landed. "What are you doing?"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena shot to her feet. "Actually, looks like I've got to go for now." She disappeared...

...reappearing outside of the train next to where Eddie had landed. "What are you doing?"

“Getting off that stupid train,” Eddie responds. “I’m…uh…bored.”