The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Caleb saw the monster emerge in the distance through the broken window. His eyes widened, then he dove through, rolling on the snow. He stood up and began running with supernatural speed towards Eddie and the monster.

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @The Aspiring Archivist 

Random question, what's the time of day?

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Caleb saw the monster emerge in the distance through the broken window. His eyes widened, then he dove through, rolling on the snow. He stood up and began running with supernatural speed towards Eddie and the monster.

Late afternoon ish 

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I really think they are too far away for that, aren't they? Even with heightened vision, as this point the train may have turned around something, I don't think he'd see anything through the window.

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The bullet knocked out a chip in its armor, barely missing its eyes. The creature moved after her, taking large swips at her.

Eddie curses and runs back.

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The creature curls up into a ball and starts rolling after her, steadily gaining.

Eddie keeps running then, at the last moment, dives off the tracks and into the trees.

17 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm bored, so I'm fudging reality a little bit so my character can do something.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The creature curls up into a ball and starts rolling after her, steadily gaining.

Caleb cursed. I'm not going to reach her on time.

He called forth a Blueprint in his mind, then took some of his Starlight and solidified it. A sniper rifle glittered into existence. He stopped running and fell to one knee, then took careful aim at the rolling creature.

At what he hoped was just the right moment, he fired, the glittering projectile flying hard and true towards the monster.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie keeps running then, at the last moment, dives off the tracks and into the trees.

The creatures spins and turns, managing to keep traction due to its spikes.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Caleb cursed. I'm not going to reach her on time.

He called forth a Blueprint in his mind, then took some of his Starlight and solidified it. A sniper rifle glittered into existence. He stopped running and fell to one knee, then took careful aim at the rolling creature.

At what he hoped was just the right moment, he fired, the glittering projectile flying hard and true towards the monster.

The projectile hits one of the creature's spikes and shatters the icy layer. The creature remains largely unaffected by it.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The creatures spins and turns, managing to keep traction due to its spikes.

The projectile hits one of the creature's spikes and shatters the icy layer. The creature remains largely unaffected by it.

"Blast."

Calev lost sight of the creature as it turned into the woods. He dismissed the rifle and ran towards the forest.

As soon as he reached the trees, he summoned a handgun and started firing again at the creature.

"Hey!" he yelled. "This way!"

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Blast."

Calev lost sight of the creature as it turned into the woods. He dismissed the rifle and ran towards the forest.

As soon as he reached the trees, he summoned a handgun and started firing again at the creature.

"Hey!" he yelled. "This way!"

The creature completely ignored him as the bullets pinged off of its armor.

Vena stood by. She began to recognize that some part of her, despite knowing it to be forbidden to her, desperately wanted to help the girl. She shoved it down.

Calev might take note of her.

@The Bookwyrm

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

53 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The creature completely ignored him as the bullets pinged off of its armor.

Eddie shot it several more times, knowing it wouldn’t work. I hate magical beasts.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shot it several more times, knowing it wouldn’t work. I hate magical beasts.

It hasn't really used its magic yet just its extremely hard shell :ph34r:

The beast spits on some trees infront of Eddie as it rolls, causing them to crash down infront of her.