The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana gasped and her face turned white, "E-eddie what happened?" Then realizing Vena's question she blushed, "sorry I don’t though I can freeze burn any poisons out if there are any."

@Aeoryi

"She got attacked by some sort of spiky snow creature with a hard shell."

Lilyana turned even paler and fell to the ground near Eddie. "D-did it bite her?"

"Yes."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“I think…” Eddie says, voice slurred, “I think…I might be…a bit injured.” She passes out.

Vena grew very tense. "I... could heal her. But I can't."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“I think…” Eddie says, voice slurred, “I think…I might be…a bit injured.” She passes out.

"N-NO!!" Screeched Lilyana and she caught Eddie and pulled her head into her lap to elevate it. She reddens considerably but is still pale.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yes."

Vena grew very tense. "I... could heal her. But I can't."

Tears begin to fall down Lilyana's cheeks. "Please Vena! Please heal her! I can't and- and she'll die if you don't! It bit her! Which-which," Lilyana's eyes grew distant. "Which means she'll die very very soon if we don't do anything," she whispered.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"N-NO!!" Screeched Lilyana and she caught Eddie and pulled her head into her lap to elevate it. She reddens considerably but is still pale.

Tears begin to fall down Lilyana's cheeks. "Please Vena! Please heal her! I can't and- and she'll die if you don't! It bit her! Which-which," Lilyana's eyes grew distant. "Which means she'll die very very soon if we don't do anything," she whispered.

"Didn't you say you could remove venom?"

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike decided he was slightly hungry, so he headed towards one of the attendants in another train to ask if there were any snacks for sale somewhere.

Because I can…

A boy in a uniform, who looks incredibly bored, says, “sorry, no snacks. The train will be stopping soon, though.”

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

A boy in a uniform, who looks incredibly bored, says, “sorry, no snacks. The train will be stopping soon, though.”

Mike looks at the young chap. He must be younger than I am. 

"Thanks, but I think I'd better find someone in charge to ask. I'm rather hungry, you see."

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Can't... can't."

Lilyana's voice grew cold. "She'll be seriously maimed Vena. I can only remove the poison."

Lilyana directed her ice into the puncture wounds on Eddie’s leg, she winced. "Sorry Lady, this is going to hurt a lot."

She commanded the ice to freeze, to grow so cold it burned and the venom evaporated from Eddie.

She sighed, "she'll probably wake up soon...in a lot of pain." Tears still fell down her face, "sorry about that Lady. I've done what I can but why in the world would you take on Lermon without me?"

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike looks at the young chap. He must be younger than I am. 

"Thanks, but I think I'd better find someone in charge to ask. I'm rather hungry, you see."

The boy curses his luck. “I knew I shouldn’t have taken this job. Look, man, there’s no food. I’m sorry.”

Lilyana's voice grew cold. "She'll be seriously maimed Vena. I can only remove the poison."

Lilyana directed her ice into the puncture wounds on Eddie’s leg, she winced. "Sorry Lady, this is going to hurt a lot."

She commanded the ice to freeze, to grow so cold it burned and the venom evaporated from Eddie.

She sighed, "she'll probably wake up soon...in a lot of pain." Tears still fell down her face, "sorry about that Lady. I've done what I can but why in the world would you take on Lermon without me?"

@Edema Rue

Eddie groggily starts to sit up, but falls back, too weak. “Hey, Princess,” she says. “Ouch.”

The boy curses his luck. “I knew I shouldn’t have taken this job. Look, man, there’s no food. I’m sorry.”

Eddie groggily starts to sit up, but falls back, too weak. “Hey, Princess,” she says. “Ouch.”

Lilyana stroked Eddie's hair tearfully smiling, "welcome back Lady."

Vena just stared at her. After a moment, she spoke. "You've lost a lot of blood."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena just stared at her. After a moment, she spoke. "You've lost a lot of blood."

“Yeah,” Eddie says, “I can tell.” She gestures at the pool of red that’s spreading around her.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why can't you just heal her? Are you just a watcher or are you actually here to help? I thought that's why you took a human form," accused Lilyana.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Yeah,” Eddie says, “I can tell.” She gestures at the pool of red that’s spreading around her.

"Why can't you just heal her? Are you just a watcher or are you actually here to help? I thought that's why you took a human form," accused Lilyana.

"Observation first, then aid. But I already told you Arbiter plans to leave soon..."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Too dangerous. Leaving a form like me behind could have too many repercussions."

“I’m sorry,” Eddie coughs. “That existence sounds…horrible.”