The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

58 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Still..." he trailed off, then shook his head. "No use dwelling on it now."

He turned to the boy. "You said we're stopping soon? Where, exactly?"

“The moving mountains,” the boy said nervously. “But if you don’t want to get off there, we’ll keep going to the Squashy Beach.”

58 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don’t think so.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie wakes up, annoyed that she’s stained her outfit with blood, but other than that feeling great.

Meanwhile, the boy looks at Mike. “The train is stopping, Sir,” he says. Then he looks at everyone else. “And you guys too. I guess.”

@Experience

Mike ignores the boy. He only now seems to notice how pretty the girl with the bloodstained dress is.

Just now, Experience said:

Mike ignores the boy. He only now seems to notice how pretty the girl with the bloodstained dress is.

*groans* not another one! I want the platypus to be able to talk to someone, but everyone only wants to talk to Eddie, and the platypus gets ignored! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

i don't really care that much 

13 minutes ago, Experience said:

xD why does everyone want to crush on the oblivious girl who just wants to shoot things?

15 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus dropped back down from the roof. "Hey guys? Ya know that thing that hurt Eddie? There are more of them... And a lot of other, weirder things."

Eddie groaned. “I’ll help you guys, but…guns don’t seem to work on them, so maybe…” she flinched. “Maybe someone with magic would handle it better.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie groaned. “I’ll help you guys, but…guns don’t seem to work on them, so maybe…” she flinched. “Maybe someone with magic would handle it better.”

Well, Rallohir is crushing on Vena, and other than that, there really wasn't anyone else to crush on, as i am literally a platypus, Calev didn't exist yet, etc. etc.

"I don't have magic, but my blade and dagger seem to have peculiar properties, so they might help?"

the blade won't help, the dagger might. It is basically made of a very dangerous material that is basically radioactive, except not really. I'll try to think of a better way.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Lilyana does cuz they’re friends for a long time :P

And well Eddie has that thing where everyone apparently wants to consume her soul, help her, or crush on her :P

Lilyana shrugged, "those creatures are native to these mountains. They...they used to kill us if we went in their territory. Nothing could stop them. But I think I can since they're made of ice."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, "those creatures are native to these mountains. They...they used to kill us if we went in their territory. Nothing could stop them. But I think I can since they're made of ice."

the platypus doesn't want to help her, but basically he's opposed to Shing-zu-tael and since he wants her to die, the platypus doesn't. Otherwise, he couldn't care less.

33 minutes ago, Experience said:

You're number 3. Why not, like, anyone else?

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

She burned out the venom excuse me :P

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster blinks, "Did I miss anything?"

Lilyana shook her head, "not too much. The train has stopped but we aren't leaving yet." Her stomach growled, "I uh think we need some more food. Wanna help me make some ice cream?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "not too much. The train has stopped but we aren't leaving yet." Her stomach growled, "I uh think we need some more food. Wanna help me make some ice cream?"

"Ice cream? Ice cream isn't very ... Nutritional."