The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "not too much. The train has stopped but we aren't leaving yet." Her stomach growled, "I uh think we need some more food. Wanna help me make some ice cream?"

she got healed anyway, so it didn't actually matter! you're excused. :P 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "not too much. The train has stopped but we aren't leaving yet." Her stomach growled, "I uh think we need some more food. Wanna help me make some ice cream?"

Only for Vena to actually heal her

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

He looks up. "Man, it's really hard to talk to people all the way down here. Could one of you pick me up? And I don't know my name."

Aster grabbed the platypus by the not-pointy end. "Better?"

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

He looks up. "Man, it's really hard to talk to people all the way down here. Could one of you pick me up? And I don't know my name."

Lilyana blinked, "you don't know your name? Uhm how would you like to be held, Mr. Uh Platypus?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster grabbed the platypus by the not-pointy end. "Better?"

what end is that?

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blinked, "you don't know your name? Uhm how would you like to be held, Mr. Uh Platypus?"

"Nope. Lost most of my memories when I came back." He stares wistfully off into the distance, then snaps back to reality. "Um... I don't know, it's not a thing that i normally do. And by normally, i mean ever. Congrats, you two get to be the first people to hold me with my consent. I also rarely converse. it's just hard to crane my neck up enough for you tall people to hear me. " 

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Nope. Lost most of my memories when I came back." He stares wistfully off into the distance, then snaps back to reality. "Um... I don't know, it's not a thing that i normally do. And by normally, i mean ever. Congrats, you two get to be the first people to hold me with my consent. I also rarely converse. it's just hard to crane my neck up enough for you tall people to hear me. " 

"I held you earlier when you were unconscious."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"When you didn't have my consent. But i digress. it doesn't matter too much how you hold me, just be careful of the ankle barbs. they can kill."

Since when did Platypi have ankle barbs?

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus tried to smile back and failed. It's awfully hard to smile with a bill. "Thank you."

"So what's with the probably ancient evil you mentioned before you passed out?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"So what's with the probably ancient evil you mentioned before you passed out?"

this is a normal platypus, not an Immortal Platypus like my TLT character. Different, more evolved species. and platypi have had ankle barbs for as long as I've known

"What are you talking about?"

34 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster looked, then said, "Is there food nearby?"

Mike spoke up, taking his eyes off of the pretty girl for a moment.

"No, there's nothing. I've asked all over this train."

His gaze returns to the girl. I bet her name is really pretty. His cheeks turn slightly red at the dumb thought.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Experience