The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

9 hours ago, Experience said:

Mike chuckles when she says whatever. 

"Eddie's a cool name."

That was stupid. Why did I even say that.

"So...how ol-" Bad question. Bad question.

"I mean...how do you like those boots?"

Her boots?! Really?

Eddie nodded seriously. “I love them. Choosing the right boots is important.” Then she gestures for him to follow and starts walking out of the train car. “So…food.”

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nodded seriously. “I love them. Choosing the right boots is important.” Then she gestures for him to follow and starts walking out of the train car. “So…food.”

"Oh, right. Sorry." 

Mike followed Eddie out of the train car, keeping his gaze on the back of her head.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Oh, right. Sorry." 

Mike followed Eddie out of the train car, keeping his gaze on the back of her head.

Is he…watching me? Why did I let him get behind me? Stupid, stupid, if he has anything magic you’re dead. “Here,” she said, “you go first. I’m…honestly not even sure where we’re going.”

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Is he…watching me? Why did I let him get behind me? Stupid, stupid, if he has anything magic you’re dead. “Here,” she said, “you go first. I’m…honestly not even sure where we’re going.”

"Oh, uhm...okay?" Mike began walking, then stopped and looked back at Eddie.

"Uhh do we even know where we're going?"

Just now, Experience said:

"Oh, uhm...okay?" Mike began walking, then stopped and looked back at Eddie.

"Uhh do we even know where we're going?"

Eddie chuckled. “To food, and glory, and friends!”

11 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike laughed despite himself.

"Sounds like a plan, Eddie. Do you think there's any food on this train? Or should we check the station while it's stopped?"

Elan 1 and 2 burst through the doors, having finished their grand adventure and gone through massive and extremely integral change. Elan 1 is pushing a large cart. "Well. We have coffee, hot chocolate, tea, biscuits, pound cakes, and these tiny cupcakes." Elan 2 holds up a cupcake the size of his thumb as an example. "What do you all want?"

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 1 and 2 burst through the doors, having finished their grand adventure and gone through massive and extremely integral change. Elan 1 is pushing a large cart. "Well. We have coffee, hot chocolate, tea, biscuits, pound cakes, and these tiny cupcakes." Elan 2 holds up a cupcake the size of his thumb as an example. "What do you all want?"

Lilyana bursts into the room and squeals a little bit. "Hot chocolate please!!"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana bursts into the room and squeals a little bit. "Hot chocolate please!!"

"Wonderful choice!" Elan 1 says. "Do you want marshmallows, candy canes, or anything like that?" He asks.

"Or," Elan 2 says, "we can put in milk or cream in for an extra overly large expense."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Wonderful choice!" Elan 1 says. "Do you want marshmallows, candy canes, or anything like that?" He asks.

"Or," Elan 2 says, "we can put in milk or cream in for an extra overly large expense."

"Uhm just marshmallows please."

Lilyana turns to Aster, "I can make some of ice though you'll have to engrave it."

@Aeoryi

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster simply asked, "Does anyone have paper or pen?"

"We do." Elan 1 says, holding up a small notepad for taking orders.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Uhm just marshmallows please."

"Okie dokie!" Elan 2 says. He dumps a few marshmallows in, then hands Lil a large mug. "Anyone else?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"We do." Elan 1 says, holding up a small notepad for taking orders.

"Okie dokie!" Elan 2 says. He dumps a few marshmallows in, then hands Lil a large mug. "Anyone else?"

Lilyana grins like a little child and she drinks it all, rather quickly. "Eddie you should try some of this!"

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He looked at Rallohir intently. "Why is it, exactly, that you don't want her to leave?"

Rallohir stared, a dark look on his face, "It seems wrong to create someone only to destroy them, the only thing she ever did wrong was save Eddie's life" He stormed out of the car, red with anger and embarrassment 

Just now, Rallohir said:

Rallohir stared, a dark look on his face, "It seems wrong to create someone only to destroy them, the only thing she ever did wrong was save Eddie's life" He stormed out of the car, red with anger and embarrassment 

Rallohir found himself unable to exit. There was some sort of invisible wall stopping him. "She's not gone yet," Arbiter remarked. "Honestly, I'm curious. This is the fastest a group has gotten attached to a form. Do you have any particular, personal reason?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Rallohir found himself unable to exit. There was some sort of invisible wall stopping him. "She's not gone yet," Arbiter remarked. "Honestly, I'm curious. This is the fastest a group has gotten attached to a form. Do you have any particular, personal reason?"

"My personal reasons are my own, but I will say she was far better company"