The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Hey Eddie," whispered Lilyana. "Wanna see something really cool?"

The mysterious woman meet with the assassins. She commands them to kneel and says. "Your mission is to find out where Eddie is. Kidnap her and bring her back here. Is that clear?"

Thorn nodded with the rest and signed, "as you command great sliver of divinity so it shall be done."

@Edema Rue

(Anyone else wanna join with an assassin? :ph34r:)

Eddie cooks her head. “Sure?”

Wren bows his head. As you command, he mentally agrees, though he makes no sound.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie cooks her head. “Sure?”

Lilyana thrust her palm upwards and an aurora borealis bloomed from her palm. She grinned like a little girl at Eddie. "Pretty cool right?" 

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

7 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

We're in the moving mountains heading towards the nearest town/village but going to have to shelter in caves before we reach them.

The mountains are dragon spines of a single massive earth element dragon :P so they move back and forth destroying the landscapes on the bottom sides of the range the mountain travels. Oh and one side of the mountain is a volcano range high up in the mountains :P

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Oh.

We're on that planet?

Calev trudged through the snow near the back of the group, gazing up at the mountains.

Right now, they seemed still, their rocky peaks standing like sentinels over the landscape, stark against the cold blue sky. But based on some of the geology near the ends of the range, he assumed they did move from time to time...hopefully they wouldn't start while they were travelling through.

He knew very little about them, only enough to know that the monstrosities of the Makers would probably steer clear, which was why he was heading this way.

As soon as I figure out how to get enough Starlight to Jump, I can leave this planet. Run a little farther.

Maybe the next world is the one where I'll find her...

Though there was a part of him that protested that thought. He looked ahead, towards the group of...well, they were still basically strangers.

Then why'd you go try to save on of their lives? He asked himself.

Well, that was easy. You didn't just leave someone to die, stranger or not. Being a Lightwielder had taught him that much.

He sighed.

Perhaps he was going to spend more time on this world than he thought...

@The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @Rallohir @The Aspiring Archivist @Experience @Anyone else

Feel free to strike up a conversation with Calev, as he has nothing else to do right now.

3 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena listened attentively. Her steps in the snow were silent, and she left no footprints. The cold was biting, but she was completely unaffected. Occasionally, she glanced over to see his expression while he talked. When he finished, she waited a minute or so before speaking. "I'm... sorry you've been through so much. But I'm glad that it's made you better, and that you've maybe found a better life for yourself. I hope it goes well for you. Maybe you'll find people for you here. Nothing could replace what you lost, but it'd be something."

"I think that I will find people for me here, which is what gives me hope, not just for me but for you as well." Rallohir stopped, looking her in the eyes, "It means a lot, you listening. I hope you know that you mean a lot to the people around you."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev trudged through the snow near the back of the group, gazing up at the mountains.

Right now, they seemed still, their rocky peaks standing like sentinels over the landscape, stark against the cold blue sky. But based on some of the geology near the ends of the range, he assumed they did move from time to time...hopefully they wouldn't start while they were travelling through.

He knew very little about them, only enough to know that the monstrosities of the Makers would probably steer clear, which was why he was heading this way.

As soon as I figure out how to get enough Starlight to Jump, I can leave this planet. Run a little farther.

Though there was a part of him that protested that thought. He looked ahead, towards the group of...well, they were still basically strangers.

Well, that was easy. You didn't just leave someone to die, stranger or not. Being a Lightwielder had taught him that much.

He sighed.

@The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @Rallohir @The Aspiring Archivist @Experience @Anyone else @Aeoryi

Yes that planet :P

Lilyana would but she's talking to Eddie and is thus distracted :P

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

He sighed.

@The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue @Rallohir @The Aspiring Archivist @Experience @Anyone else

wish I could, i have AP Enviro. Sci. homework to do :( otherwise the platypus totally would

4 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"I think that I will find people for me here, which is what gives me hope, not just for me but for you as well." Rallohir stopped, looking her in the eyes, "It means a lot, you listening. I hope you know that you mean a lot to the people around you."

She met his eyes and smiled. "Well I guess I can believe that I do to you, at least."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana thrust her palm upwards and an aurora borealis bloomed from her palm. She grinned like a little girl at Eddie. "Pretty cool right?" 

@Edema Rue

Eddie gasped. "Oh!" Is it poisonous? Magic? Dangerous? Idiot, no, there are things that don't exist for a reason. "It's beautiful." Eddie flinched at her awkward words.

29 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

He sighed.

Noticing Calev walking near them, Eddie waved him over. "Hey," she said. "We haven't really met, have we?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie gasped. "Oh!" Is it poisonous? Magic? Dangerous? Idiot, no, there are things that don't exist for a reason. "It's beautiful." Eddie flinched at her awkward words.

Lilyana takes Eddie's hand and smiles happily at her. "Thanks Lady."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Noticing Calev walking near them, Eddie waved him over. "Hey," she said. "We haven't really met, have we?"

Lilyana watched him with a little bit of suspicion. He seemed kinda odd to her. She didn't know why though except that he did.

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She met his eyes and smiled. "Well I guess I can believe that I do to you, at least."

He looked down, running his hand through his hair, reddening a little, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Sorry it's taking so long for me to respond, my bird keeps walking on my keyboard