The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The ground in front of her liquefied slightly, and a podium sitting there sunk into the concrete. Then the concrete hardened again. "Don't disrespect me by rolling your eyes."

Elan 1 rolls his eyes. So does Elan 2.

#Noideawhat'shappeningorwhereIam

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie groaned. "You'd be amazed how many."

Foot of the Moving Mountains

"Can I ask who? And why?"

@The Wandering Wizard @Being of Cacophony @Edema Rue

If you're doing a cultist plotline at the same time, I would suggest taking a page from the Insanity Clinic and having a bolded and underlined label at the top of each section of roleplay so we know where people are and aren't mixing up things that are happening on other sides of the world.

Like I've done here.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

12 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Moving Mountains

Eddie shakes her head sadly. "It's...complicated? But somehow, it's also not. I don't even know why half the people want to kill me, or why so many others want to protect me."

Just now, Experience said:

People have walked. Around. Towards the mountains.

Assassin place

Wren ignores the other two and walks forward. "Come on," he says, "we have a job to do."

@The Wandering Wizard @Being of Cacophony

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Moving Mountains

Eddie shakes her head sadly. "It's...complicated? But somehow, it's also not. I don't even know why half the people want to kill me, or why so many others want to protect me."

Lilyana shares a look with Aster and they both blush deeply.

Assassin place

Wren ignores the other two and walks forward. "Come on," he says, "we have a job to do."

@The Wandering Wizard @Being of Cacophony

Thorn shrugs and follows him.

39 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

for the record, i did do that earlier

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shares a look with Aster and they both blush deeply.

Thorn shrugs and follows him.

The assassin's lair

Heakl watches them walk off, then prepares his own attack on the one.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Mike continues to walk. Around. Towards the mountains.

TΗΣ ΜΟνΙηG MOuNTAINS:

Elan 1 and 2 both follow Mike. "I'm bored." Elan 2 says. "Someone should try to sacrifice Eddie. It makes stuff more eventful."

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

"Hm." Calev said, falling into silence. He didn't really know what to say.

He thought for a moment, then said, "Eddie...can you tell me what this world is like?"

12 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena stopped next to him, looking stunned. "Oh. I, uh, don't know what to say. Maybe you should consider that a bit more. Before making a conclusion about... what your feelings mean." She had gone somewhat red herself, but quickly corrected it.

Vena didn't finish her line of thought, as she figured it wouldn't be very productive. Especially when it comes to someone... something like me. She found her emotions raging indiscernibly. That was happening a lot today.  After a few moments that felt like hours, she calmed down somewhat, and began to walk again.

@Rallohir

He followed in silence, unsure of what to say. 

*Well that went great, didn't it*

16 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Hm." Calev said, falling into silence. He didn't really know what to say.

He thought for a moment, then said, "Eddie...can you tell me what this world is like?"

Moving Mountains (MM)

Eddie looked around, smiling softly. “It’s beautiful, and sharp, and dangerous. Most of it will try to kill you any chance it gets; there are vengeful gods, hungry beasts, and people who don’t need reasons to be cruel. But it’s also beautiful, because for every city where children are left to fend for themselves, there’s a village that holds to each other as tightly as they can. It’s like a lot of other words, in this…” Eddie stops. “Sorry. That’s probably not what you wanted to know. I’m not even sure where that came from.”

26 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

TΗΣ ΜΟνΙηG MOuNTAINS:

Elan 1 and 2 both follow Mike. "I'm bored." Elan 2 says. "Someone should try to sacrifice Eddie. It makes stuff more eventful."

TMM

Mike raises his eyebrow at Elan 2.

"Aren't we trying to protect Eddie?"

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Moving Mountains (MM)

Eddie looked around, smiling softly. “It’s beautiful, and sharp, and dangerous. Most of it will try to kill you any chance it gets; there are vengeful gods, hungry beasts, and people who don’t need reasons to be cruel. But it’s also beautiful, because for every city where children are left to fend for themselves, there’s a village that holds to each other as tightly as they can. It’s like a lot of other words, in this…” Eddie stops. “Sorry. That’s probably not what you wanted to know. I’m not even sure where that came from.”

TMM

Calev only nodded. "No...it makes sense." He sighed, his breath forming a mist in front of him. He turned his gaze towards the mountains.

"Kind of like my old homeworld, actually," he said softly.

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

TMM

"Yeah. But we need something to protect her from. We're good enough I'm sure we could stop them."

TMM

Mike glances over at Eddie.

"I just don't think that's a great idea. I'm sure she's already going through enough right now."

Just now, Experience said:

TMM

Mike glances over at Eddie.

"I just don't think that's a great idea. I'm sure she's already going through enough right now."

TMM

"I... yeah, I know. But I always feel useless when I'm not doing something to help her. I kinda stink at... well, everything." Elan 2 says.

Elan 1 is quietly lagging behind, hands in pockets, looking at the ground. He hasn't spoken since he heard what Eddie described. 

1 hour ago, Experience said:

TAL

"Because we have the same goal."

Exp follows him.

TAL

"That doesn't make us friends." He shuts the door in his face.

25 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Moving Mountains (MM)

Eddie looked around, smiling softly. 

i love smiling with audio :P