The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

19 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

TMM

Calev only nodded. "No...it makes sense." He sighed, his breath forming a mist in front of him. He turned his gaze towards the mountains.

"Kind of like my old homeworld, actually," he said softly.

Eddie nods, looking at the peaks in front of them. “A lot of places are the same, once you’ve been around enough.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nods, looking at the peaks in front of them. “A lot of places are the same, once you’ve been around enough.”

"Yeah...or maybe it's that people are the same, deep down. No matter where you go."

But is that a good or a bad thing? part of him asked. Good, right? If beauty could be found in all places, that meant it could be found in all people...

Yet the memory of that figure in a dark robe, grinning wickedly as darkness wreathed his blade....

He shuddered.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yeah...or maybe it's that people are the same, deep down. No matter where you go."

But is that a good or a bad thing? part of him asked. Good, right? If beauty could be found in all places, that meant it could be found in all people...

Yet the memory of that figure in a dark robe, grinning wickedly as darkness wreathed his blade....

He shuddered.

“Hey,” Eddie said noticing the shudder. “It’s okay. Not all people are cruel, even though it might seem that way. There is good on this world, as on every world.”

Hey Wiz can we fight something?

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Hey,” Eddie said noticing the shudder. “It’s okay. Not all people are cruel, even though it might seem that way. There is good on this world, as on every world.”

"I have no doubt of that," Calev said, remembering the two that stood against the dark figure. "But those good people often suffer so, so much."

He looked down, choking up slightly. "Sorry. Bad memories."

6 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I have no doubt of that," Calev said, remembering the two that stood against the dark figure. "But those good people often suffer so, so much."

He looked down, choking up slightly. "Sorry. Bad memories."

“I know,” Eddie murmured. “We all have them. You aren’t alone, unless you want to be.”

26 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

TMM

"I... yeah, I know. But I always feel useless when I'm not doing something to help her. I kinda stink at... well, everything." Elan 2 says.

Elan 1 is quietly lagging behind, hands in pockets, looking at the ground. He hasn't spoken since he heard what Eddie described. 

"It's okay. We'll all get through this.

Wow. This group might actually be hurting more than me.

Mike was surprised to find a little bit of peace in that discovery.

19 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

TAL

"That doesn't make us friends." He shuts the door in his face.

Exp walks through the door. 

"If not friends, allies."

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

YES I'M BACK NOW!!

So anything in particular?

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

"It's okay. We'll all get through this.

Wow. This group might actually be hurting more than me.

Mike was surprised to find a little bit of peace in that discovery.

"Sometimes... sometimes I hope that I won't. Get through this, I mean."

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I mean... um... I want to..." Elan 2 stumbles over his words. He squeezes his eyes shut. "sometimesiwanttodie."  He whispers quickly. 

"Hey, it's okay. We're all here to support you. And...I want you to know that I understand at least a little of what your feeling. I've felt that way many times before. But you still have people who love you."

Mike pauses to think for a moment.

"What are some things that make you happy? Like...really really happy?"

Sorry yall but I'm throwing a couple of wyrms basically at you :P

The ground trembles and becomes unsteady. The whole mountainside vibrates with a eerie song and Lilyana's eyes widen. "RUN!!!!" She screams, tossing the member of the group forward onto an icy slide as a hole explodes behind them. Massive serpentine shapes appear silhouetted in the dust behind them.

@The Aspiring Archivist @Experience @The Bookwyrm @Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Ancient Elantrian @Rallohir @Being of Cacophony

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ground trembles and becomes unsteady. The whole mountainside vibrates with a eerie song and Lilyana's eyes widen. "RUN!!!!" She screams, tossing the member of the group forward onto an icy slide as a hole explodes behind them. Massive serpentine shapes appear silhouetted in the dust behind them.

@The Aspiring Archivist @Experience @The Bookwyrm @Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Ancient Elantrian @Rallohir @Being of Cacophony

Makes me think of Dune, but ice 

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

<3

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie curses and starts running, pulling out her guns.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Their conversation is interrupted by the explosion of the mountain. 

Mike ducks to the side as huge snakes burst out of the mountainside. He looks around in the confusion to see if anyone needs any healing.

I really need to learn how to fight if I'm going to be useful to this group.

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I know,” Eddie murmured. “We all have them. You aren’t alone, unless you want to be.”

Calev walked silently for a few more moments.

"I don't want to be alone," he said, "But I don't want to hurt people."

Uh oh. I think my character is falling into a trope.

1 hour ago, Rallohir said:

He followed in silence, unsure of what to say. 

*Well that went great, didn't it*

"I guess not. I'm sorry, I just... promise me you'll think about it first before deciding anything. I don't think it'll do you much good to-"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Vena got cut off. Of course, she couldn't get thrown forward, but the thing couldn't hurt her anyway. She stared up at the creatures. I... should do something.

8 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Hey, it's okay. We're all here to support you. And...I want you to know that I understand at least a little of what your feeling. I've felt that way many times before. But you still have people who love you."

Mike pauses to think for a moment.

"What are some things that make you happy? Like...really really happy?"

"Um... I like... hanging out with my brother, eating good food, good writing... hugs... when people notice me and think I'm funny." Elan 2 says.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Elan 1 looks up. Then he sighs and looks back at the ground and keeps walking on.

8 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

Yep!

Edited by Ancient Elantrian