The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

In panic, Vena grabbed hold of her magic, fighting the instinct telling her to let it happen as it may. I can choose now. As the serpents crashed down upon her, a single word formed that was cast into their minds. BEGONE.

A flash of blue light, brighter than the sun, illuminated the area. It tore through the serpents, inspiring terror and action. They fled immediately. Vena vanished.

Calev blinked.

Nevermind, then.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

In panic, Vena grabbed hold of her magic, fighting the instinct telling her to let it happen as it may. I can choose now. As the serpents crashed down upon her, a single word formed that was cast into their minds. BEGONE.

A flash of blue light, brighter than the sun, illuminated the area. It tore through the serpents, inspiring terror and action. They fled immediately. Vena vanished.

"VENA!" The knives rushed back to his pocket as he ran to where she once was "NonononoNO!" 

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"VENA!" The knives rushed back to his pocket as he ran to where she once was "NonononoNO!" 

Frowning, Calev dismissed his rifle.

Where is Venahe thought, a sense of wrongness growing as he looked around. Everyone seemed to be okay...

At least, those that were still there.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shouted to Eddie. "Guns mean nothing to these creatures. They're made up of pure ice and can reform their bodies if injured and can't ever truly be destroyed. We have to leave their territory as fast as we can! It's the only way!"

“I know!” Eddie shouts back. “Trust me, I know.”

50 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Why ssshould I?" Hissed one of them.

Lilyana whimpered slightly and stood by Eddie.

Aster shot a look at her and Lilyana blushed but still stood next to her.

@Edema Rue

Eddie grabs Lilyana’s hand. “Look at me, Princess. We’re not going to die. We’ve been through worse, you and I.”

47 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Because I’m… I’m one of those horrible people Eddie was talking about. I can’t do anything right, I’m just evil, horrible, I make the world worse by being in it. Just take me away, please…”

Oh storms. How do I end up being the reason people end up killing themselves in so many different rp’s?

I genuinely care about you people!! Just so ya know!! :P 

Calev thought through the situation.

Those serpents...were made of ice. They weren't biological...so the Makers didn't create them. And they could talk...the Monstrosities never do that.

It wasn't my fault.

This time, that assurance did little good. Calev had barely known Elan 1; he'd only briefly interacted with him on the train.

But a death hurt.

It hurt too much.

Even after so much, it still hurt as much as that day, years ago...

And if Vena was gone too, then...

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I know!” Eddie shouts back. “Trust me, I know.”

Eddie grabs Lilyana’s hand. “Look at me, Princess. We’re not going to die. We’ve been through worse, you and I.”

Lilyana shook her head, "thank Eddie but it's not that. It's what I feel from them. It's what I always feel from them. It makes me cold and want to kill something." She shivered and whispered, "like people."

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "thank Eddie but it's not that. It's what I feel from them. It's what I always feel from them. It makes me cold and want to kill something." She shivered and whispered, "like people."

Eddie looked straight into her eyes. “Are you going to kill me, Princess?”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looked straight into her eyes. “Are you going to kill me, Princess?”

Lilyana shook her head vigorously, "Never!! Never Lady! I never could without ending myself afterwards."

Her eyes grow distant and her brilliant blue eyes cloud with tears once more.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head vigorously, "Never!! Never Lady! I never could without ending myself afterwards."

Her eyes grow distant and her brilliant blue eyes cloud with tears once more.

Eddie yanks her hand until she looks back at her. “Then Lil, I know you won’t kill any of them. You’re stronger than this temptation.” She hesitates. “But if you can’t fight these things, then we need to run.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie yanks her hand until she looks back at her. “Then Lil, I know you won’t kill any of them. You’re stronger than this temptation.” She hesitates. “But if you can’t fight these things, then we need to run.”

She stares into Eddie's eyes, "Yeah your right, Eddie." 

She still just stares at Eddie and her lips start tingling and she blushes a deep red.

"Y-yeah we need to go, my Queen."

19 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She stares into Eddie's eyes, "Yeah your right, Eddie." 

She still just stares at Eddie and her lips start tingling and she blushes a deep red.

"Y-yeah we need to go, my Queen."

“You’re the Queen, Lil, not me.” Eddie yanks her hand and starts running through the trees. Then she stops. “We can’t just leave them.”

Edited by Edema Rue
AAAAHHHHH I PASSED 3000 POSTS WHAT DO I DO

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“You’re the Queen, Lil, not me.” Eddie yanks her hand and starts running through the trees. Then she stops. “We can’t just leave them.”

Lilyana blushed deeply again. "I uhm well I...oh! I know!" She smiled sweetly at Eddie and made an aurora borealis and ribboned it to the others.

"There! They should be able to find us now."

Make an SU about it!!

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushed deeply again. "I uhm well I...oh! I know!" She smiled sweetly at Eddie and made an aurora borealis and ribboned it to the others.

EDIT: Misunderstood the post. Ignore this for now.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, Rallohir said:

He knelt where Vena once stood, and drew a symbol into the ground, accompanied by his tears. "You would have loved life." He stands, and has a moment of silence before joining the others

Calev stares blankly at the symbol on the ground.

Why?

Then he follows Rallohir towards Eddie and Lilyana.

@Rallohir @Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He knelt where Vena once stood, and drew a symbol into the ground, accompanied by his tears. "You would have loved life." He stands, and has a moment of silence before joining the others

He caught something out of the corner of his eye, like the shape of a figure in a dress. But when he looked, there was nothing there. It was similar to how one might see a form in the shadows of night.

Basically, it's the sort of thing that reasonably could have been all in his head.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He caught something out of the corner of his eye, like the shape of a figure in a dress. But when he looked, there was nothing there. It was similar to how one might see a form in the shadows of night.

Is this something just Rallohir would have seen?

17 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I have now celebrated. Yaaaaayyy!

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Good,” Eddie says, relieved. “Should we…should we go back? I don’t want to just leave them behind.”

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Good,” Eddie says, relieved. “Should we…should we go back? I don’t want to just leave them behind.”

Lilyana looked behind them, "I think they're following, Lady."

She smiled at Eddie and grabbed her hand. "Want to walk together?" She asked hopefully.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looked behind them, "I think they're following, Lady."

She smiled at Eddie and grabbed her hand. "Want to walk together?" She asked hopefully.

Eddie smiles at her, lips pursed. She started walking back towards the serpents. “I’m not going to leave any of them.”

Who’s still over there?