The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“And it can talk, too. Lovely.”

Eddie notices Rallohir and Elan 2 being exceedingly sad. “What happened?” She asks sharply.

@Rallohir @Ancient Elantrian

Neither are online :P but someone else could answer I guess.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

I dunno, man, I dunno.

A bunch of people want to sacrifice me, it seems.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She smiles slyly, "I've always been here, dearest daughter." She spits out spinning as much venom on the words as she can. 

"I think not."

Lilyana's rage began to grow, she'd never liked Eddie’s mother she'd alwsys been so...so manipulating and she hated it.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Then prepare yourself. Eddie, with your permission?" The blades began to close the distance towards the Tigress.

Eddie ignores her mother and the platypus, running towards Rallohir.

6 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Then prepare yourself. Eddie, with your permission?" The blades began to close the distance towards the Tigress.

The tigress snorts derisively and the blades disappear. "Not much you can do I'm afraid barbed one."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie ignores her mother and the platypus, running towards Rallohir.

Lilyana follows Eddie but her rage still grows at the tigress even as the loss of two friends begins to hit.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress snorts derisively and the blades disappear. "Not much you can do I'm afraid barbed one."

Lilyana follows Eddie but her rage still grows at the tigress even as the loss of two friends begins to hit.

The platypus seems to chuckle. The blades reappeared, closer to the tigress. "You dare challenge my control over my blades?"

wiz! I already told you that the blade was basically unstoppable! Quick pro tip: don't try to make reality change where the platypus is concerned. It won't work as well as you'd like, for reasons I'll get into later.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus seems to chuckle. The blades reappeared, closer to the tigress. "You dare challenge my control over my blades?"

She doesn't know or really care :P

"Just over you," she chuckles back setting his tail on fire.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Just over you," she chuckles back setting his tail on fire.

The fire fails to catch. Instead, the flames flare up behind him as he jumps off Eddie's head to confront her mom. 

she will. or, she probably won't but most people will.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She smacks him away with her paw, claws out.

ok then.

He dodges, then his eyes grew cold. The air around the tigress seemed to be closing in, blocking escape. "I rebuke you. You were never a good mom, and you are not a good protector. Any last words?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Huh how can I?

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie finds the symbol, eyes cold. “Where’s Vena?” She asks, looking around. “Where’s Vena?!”

"I..I don’t know," cried Lilyana. "I...I don’t know."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

He dodges, then his eyes grew cold. The air around the tigress seemed to be closing in, blocking escape. "I rebuke you. You were never a good mom, and you are not a good protector. Any last words?"

"Yeah, you can’t kill me. Not permanently at least. And the effect it will have on my dear daughter..." She left the implication hanging in the air.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yeah, you can’t kill me. Not permanently at least. And the effect it will have on my dear daughter..." She left the implication hanging in the air.

As in just say anything about the absence of Vena/Elan 1

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"She won't miss you. You lying manipulator, no one will miss you. Rot in heck, and tell Shing-zu-tael hello from me. Goodbye." The air squeezed inward, choking and tightening, until it crushed the tigress. All that remained was a bloody pulp, floating in the air. A section of the ground floated up, and the remains of the tigress floated into the vacant space, which was then filled by the ground. The platypus walked back over to Eddie, and jumped back onto her head, lying down again.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“I don’t care about the stupid cat,” Eddie calls distractedly. “You can kill her.”

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"She won't miss you. You lying manipulator, no one will miss you. Rot in heck, and tell Shing-zu-tael hello from me. Goodbye." The air squeezed inward, choking and tightening, until it crushed the tigress. All that remained was a bloody pulp, floating in the air. A section of the ground floated up, and the remains of the tigress floated into the vacant space, which was then filled by the ground. The platypus walked back over to Eddie, and jumped back onto her head, lying down again.

...sheesh

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

which part? The bloody part? I've just been working on how I want to kill the main antagonist in my book. I don't think i like this one, but it works very well for someone with telekinesis. Plus the platypus is pretty much soulless when it comes to violence. he's numb to it, so he doesn't care.

16 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I don’t care about the stupid cat,” Eddie calls distractedly. “You can kill her.”

Eddie your magic is back for now :ph34r:

Lilyana looks back and turns away quickly, she had wanted to do something similar but to see it done...

"Hey are you okay Eddie?"

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

“And it can talk, too. Lovely.”

Eddie notices Rallohir and Elan 2 being exceedingly sad. “What happened?” She asks sharply.

@Rallohir @Ancient Elantrian

Elan 2 screams at Eddie. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDNT EXIST NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED!” He buries his head in his arms, and sobs even harder.

I have nothing against you irl Eddie! Just FYI! You’re awesome!

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 screams at Eddie. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDNT EXIST NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED!” He buries his head in his arms, and sobs even harder.

Lilyana guttering growls at him and dumps another pile of snow on him.

I also have nothing against you! Just lilyana is a touch protective of Eddie :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard