The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana guttering growls at him and dumps another pile of snow on him.

Elan 2 immediately reacts, plunging a dagger into Liliana’s chest. Then he collapses back onto the ground crying. “I hate you all…” he whispers. “I hate you, I hate Eddie, I hate me…”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 immediately reacts, plunging a dagger into Liliana’s chest. Then he collapses back onto the ground crying. “I hate you all…” he whispers. “I hate you, I hate Eddie, I hate me…”

The platypus immediately regrets speaking. His blade lunges forward towards Elan 2. Where is Vena now? What will happen to Lil. She's way more fun to be with than Eddie, I don't want her to die.

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The dagger freezes an inch from her chest. "I wouldn't do that again if you don’t want to become a ice sculpture," she Growled.

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue Lilyana needs help before she accidentally kills Elan 2

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus immediately regrets speaking. His blade lunges forward towards Elan 2. Where is Vena now? What will happen to Lil. She's way more fun to be with than Eddie, I don't want her to die.

Elan… just Elan…

He sits there, crying, deep, depressed sobs. 

Things happened without me.

THIS IS HOW INACTIVITY STARTS PEOPLE

Calev was still trying to process all that had happened.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie finds the symbol, eyes cold. “Where’s Vena?” She asks, looking around. “Where’s Vena?!”

"She... vanished in a flash of light. And then the serpents disappeared."

And now I'm going again...

35 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dagger freezes an inch from her chest. "I wouldn't do that again if you don’t want to become a ice sculpture," she Growled.

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue

Spoiler

Summoning don’t work in quote boxes?

48 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

42 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Ancient Elantrian

Calev notices and jumps into action.

"Whoa whoa whoa," he says, stepping between them. He turns to Lilyana. "Calm down."

38 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Sorry, she can't come back until Rallohir is here... but I can do another little scene for her.

Vena stayed in that not-place for what felt like a long time. It wasn't a pleasant experience. She felt guilty. I've left them all. They'll get hurt. Those serpents might not stay away for long. Rallohir... I still don't know how to feel about that. But I imagine it's hard on him, if no one else.

She felt a strange tingling sensation throughout her body. Her body... she could feel it again! The emptiness around her became a darkness, which was then slowly illuminated by pinpricks of light. Stars. She knew where she was. Arbiter's keep. An ever-moving point in space where he kept his true form and essence safe. The sensation of hovering, without tether, surrounded only by impossibly distant stars and galaxies, left her with an intense vertigo.

Arbiter himself appeared nearby. His form, to her surprise, was partially disintegrated, steaming the same white light that came from his eyes. He scowled at her. "Your little trick nearly destroyed both of us, child. You drew an inordinate amount of power, then released it all instantaneously with a sloppy command. For what? To save a few humans? You know they all die anyway, right? Kingdoms rise and fall in the blink of an eye. I know, and by extension so do you, that getting attached and eschewing orders causes nothing but problems. But I let you have a chance on your own, and in less than an hour you stupidly and suicidally abused your power!"

Vena remained silent, emotions boiling up inside her again. Shame for what she had done, shame for abandoning the group. Anger at herself, and and Arbiter because she couldn't help but feel like what she had done was right. Most of all, regret. A deep, horrible regret for what she had now certainly lost. Eventually, she asked that question. "I'm not going back, am I?"

Arbiter shook his head. Vena then felt the opposite of the raging emotion that had been plaguing her. Numbness.

"I'm sorry, Vena." The rage had faded from Arbiter's expression, replaced by grim acceptance. "I didn't wish you to suffer. You are the first of my creations to have gone awry in this way. I'm sure it was some mistake of mine than let it happen. But I can't send you back. After what has happened, it would be dangerous and irresponsible of me."

He paused, as though struck by an idea. "Unless..."

Vena felt a spark beneath the numbness, but she didn't dare give it fuel.

"I could make you a person. Cut you off from me completely, give you a body, and let you go." Before Vena could say anything, he continued. "Realize that this means you will be at risk of physical harm and death, and I cannot help you with that. It will also mean you are given no purpose or objective whatsoever, and you will no longer have access to my abilities."

Vena nodded quickly, scarcely able to speak. She was terrified, but she also knew now that she wanted this. She wanted to try.

"Very well."

The world faded away again.

Well, not the best, but it's alright. Also...

@Rallohir

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

@Edema Rue

Reveal hidden contents

Whoops xDD

Thanks Elan <3

10 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev notices and jumps into action.

"Whoa whoa whoa," he says, stepping between them. He turns to Lilyana. "Calm down."

She turns and growls at him, a feral glint in her eyes. "He threatened to harm Eddie," was all she said.

It's part of the dragons communicating with her because she's an ice which is why she's so aggressive to Elan

@Ancient Elantrian

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She turns and growls at him, a feral glint in her eyes. "He threatened to harm Eddie," was all she said.

@Ancient Elantrian

Elan has become unresponsive, he’s just quietly sitting there, muffled sobs coming from his direction. 

Rallohir stood, not knowing how to continue. He had placed a lot of hope in Vena, and a lot of his will. He didn't know if he could lose anyone else, not again.

Ngl, I thought my trauma was bad, but HOLY CRAP. Elan has literally gone completely insane!

Just now, Rallohir said:

Rallohir stood, not knowing how to continue. He had placed a lot of hope in Vena, and a lot of his will. He didn't know if he could lose anyone else, not again.

There was a flash in the trees nearby, and the sound of something falling in the snow. Whatever it was was obscured.

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was a flash in the trees nearby, and the sound of something falling in the snow. Whatever it was was obscured.

Rallohir eyes shot upward, fearing danger. He ran over to where the muffled thump had sounded, and to his utter surprise, Vena, laying in the snow, unconcious and not breathing.

"VENA!" He rushed over to her, scooping her up in his arms, "Oh, wake up, wake up! I thought I had lost you!" He hesitated, and realizing what he was doing, laid her down, preparing to do resuscitations

"Guys, come quick, I need some help!" @everyone over there

Edited by Rallohir

7 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

Rallohir eyes shot upward, fearing danger. He ran over to where the muffled thump had sounded, and to his utter surprise, Vena, laying in the snow, unconcious and not breathing.

"VENA!" He rushed over to her, scooping her up in his arms, "Oh, wake up, wake up! I thought I had lost you!" He hesitated, and realizing what he was doing, laid her down, preparing to do resuscitations

A strange glow appeared beneath her skin for a few seconds, then faded.

Should I wait until he tries to resuscitate her for maximum embarrassment? Hmmmm

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

The platypus stared everyone down from Lil's shoulder. "Ok, here's what's going to happen. First, everyone stop attacking people. Looking at you Elan. Also, stop threatening people, and that means you too Lilyana. Look, the deaths were bad, but that's no excuse."

@The Wandering Wizard @Ancient Elantrian

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A strange glow appeared beneath her skin for a few seconds, then faded.

He tilted her head back, pinching her nose and opening her mouth. I'm so screwed if this doesn't work. He took a deep breath, placing his mouth on hers.

I think right now would be the opportune moment for maximum embarrassment >:)

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He tilted her head back, pinching her nose and opening her mouth. I'm so screwed if this doesn't work. He took a deep breath, placing his mouth on hers.

Before he could actually do anything, Vena's eyes snapped open, gray ones meeting his, face registering surprise. With a jolt, she pushed him away from her and stared at him, shocked.

6 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

I was abouta do that, but with telekinesis :P I had such an embarrassing thing planned, but kept getting ninja'd :( 

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

see, and I wisely didn't go to that concert. (I almost did. was it good?)

20 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

The platypus hops off of Lilyana's shoulder. "I swear, if anyone is dead when I come back, you all will be, except Eddie, who will be locked up for life." Then he walks over to where the traitor. Couldn't trust him, if he's changed sides once, he's much more likely to do it again. When he got there, he saw Rallohir... kissing her non-breathing body? Oh, he was doing mouth-to-mouth. Had he even tried CPR? Amateurs.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Before he could actually do anything, Vena's eyes snapped open, gray ones meeting his, face registering surprise. With a jolt, she pushed him away from her and stared at him, shocked.

He stared as Vena awoke, then left going back to his perch on Lil's shoulder.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He jumped back, face red. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, WHAT WAS THAT TIMING, He thought, horrified. He buried his face in his hands, shame spreading through him.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus hops off of Lilyana's shoulder. "I swear, if anyone is dead when I come back, you all will be, except Eddie, who will be locked up for life." Then he walks over to where the traitor. Couldn't trust him, if he's changed sides once, he's much more likely to do it again. When he got there, he saw Rallohir... kissing her non-breathing body? Oh, he was doing mouth-to-mouth. Had he even tried CPR? Amateurs.

He stared as Vena awoke, then left going back to his perch on Lil's shoulder.

Yes it was lovely, actually I was surprised you weren't in it, I thought you did choir? 

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Eddie let out a relieved breath. "You're alive!"