The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He jumped back, face red. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, WHAT WAS THAT TIMING, He thought, horrified. He buried his face in his hands, shame spreading through him.

"Um. Why...?" Vena had gone red herself, and was frustrated to find that she could no longer change her appearance somewhat at will.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie let out a relieved breath. "You're alive!"

"...Yes."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Um. Why...?" Vena had gone red herself, and was frustrated to find that she could no longer change her appearance somewhat at will.

"...Yes."

"Its... aa... somebodyelseexplainitplease," He lowered his head further, reddening further

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena looked to the others, completely bewildered.

@Being of Cacophony @The Wandering Wizard @Edema Rue

"It's a human thing," Eddie said, smiling. "When people stop breathing, sometimes they need a little help getting started again, and that's what happened to you."

Lilyana watched Elan 2 growling menacingly and letting an icy armor begin to grow around her. The tempature plummeted on the mountainside but Lilyana seemed not to notice or care.

@Ancient Elantrian

Hey Eddie, Lil needs some help otherwise she might actually kill Elan 2 and turn into some sort of frost elemental/dragon cuz she's drawing in a lot of power to Obliterate him.

Also the temperature on the mountainside is rapidly dropping.

@Edema Rue

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana watched Elan 2 growling menacingly and letting an icy armor begin to grow around her. The tempature plummeted on the mountainside but Lilyana seemed not to notice or care.

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue

The platypus felt ice start to form around her feet and so it did the only logical thing to stop her. It licked right next to her ear.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"It's a human thing," Eddie said, smiling. "When people stop breathing, sometimes they need a little help getting started again, and that's what happened to you."

"Oh. Yes, I know what that is." She looked to Rallohir. "Sorry. You startled me. Um, thanks for trying to help."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue

Vena shivered, and her teeth began to chatter.. "It's... really cold. Really, really cold."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus felt ice start to form around her feet and so it did the only logical thing to stop her. It licked right next to her ear.

This failed to break her concentration and the temperature dropped even lower. The ice grew around Lilyana to make her look like a cruel Queen of the Tundra.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue

"Lil!" Eddie shouted over the rising wind. "Lil! Look at me!" She stomped over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Princess..."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

She turned to look at Eddie, her expression still hard. "What is it Lady?" She bit off.

Eddie looked at her, feeling tears in her eyes, then shook her head and wrapped her arms around her. "I'm here, Princess. Always."

And now I go to bed, bye bye.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Oh. Yes, I know what that is." She looked to Rallohir. "Sorry. You startled me. Um, thanks for trying to help."

Vena shivered, and her teeth began to chatter.. "It's... really cold. Really, really cold."

He looked up, still red, "Your welcome" He stopped, "It's too cold, something's wrong." He took off his overcoat and handed it to Vena, "You'll need this, especially now." He looked over to see Eddie shouting at Lilyana, who looked murderous

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He looked up, still red, "Your welcome" He stopped, "It's too cold, something's wrong." He took off his overcoat and handed it to Vena, "You'll need this, especially now." He looked over to see Eddie shouting at Lilyana, who looked murderous

She didn't take the coat. "Y-you keep it. I'll b-be fine."

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looked at her, feeling tears in her eyes, then shook her head and wrapped her arms around her. "I'm here, Princess. Always."

The ice thawed around Lilyana and she shook her head, shaking off the thoughts. "Thank you, Lady. I...I lost control and one got to me." She looked down tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I have failed you." And she just cried in Eddie’s arms.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

"You don't sound fine, you'll definitely want when frostbite begins to set in."

She shook her head, then tried to stand up. This only caused her to fall again, and she got even more covered with snow. Then, oddly, she began to laugh, joyously, looking up at Rallohir with tears in her eyes and snow in her hair.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ice thawed around Lilyana and she shook her head, shaking off the thoughts. "Thank you, Lady. I...I lost control and one got to me." She looked down tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry I have failed you." And she just cried in Eddie’s arms.

The platypus licks the tears off her face as she cries. 

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She shook her head, then tried to stand up. This only caused her to fall again, and she got even more covered with snow. Then, oddly, she began to laugh, joyously, looking up at Rallohir with tears in her eyes and snow in her hair.

Rallohir laughed as well, sitting down next to her. "Not used to the concept of physical weight, I see." He held his arm out for support, to help her stand. "You'll get used to it, I promise." He said with a smile on his face

Just now, Rallohir said:

Rallohir laughed as well, sitting down next to her. "Not used to the concept of physical weight, I see." He held his arm out for support, to help her stand. "You'll get used to it, I promise." He said with a smile on his face

"I-I'm gonna be a person, Rallohir," she said, taking the arm, pulling herself up, and leaning against him. "I g-get a chance."

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I-I'm gonna be a person, Rallohir," she said, taking the arm, pulling herself up, and leaning against him. "I g-get a chance."

"Yes, yes you are. I can't imagine anything better." He pulled the jacket across her back, "And now for the most incredible thing you'll ever experience, life." He gestures to the glittering landscape, a prefect view of the majesty of the snowy mountainside, a winter wonderland. 

"Yes, yes you are. I can't imagine anything better." He pulled the jacket across her back, "And now for the most incredible thing you'll ever experience, life." He gestures to the glittering landscape, a prefect view of the majesty of the snowy mountainside, a winter wonderland. 

She smiled. After a moment, it faded slightly. "Are you okay? You must have thought I was dead. I know you... care about me, for some reason."