The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

I need to go to bed, I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with more ideas and less pain meds. Really glad I ended today on a good note. (I also bought the brand new Kurzgesagt calender and a few space posters, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself:D)

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She smiled. After a moment, it faded slightly. "Are you okay? You must have thought I was dead. I know you... care about me, for some reason."

"I'll admit, you had me pretty scared for a bit, but you're back, and safe, and that's what matters." He looked at her with a glint in his eyes, "I also think I gave some pretty great reasons to care about you"

Had to finish that one up

Just now, Rallohir said:

"I'll admit, you had me pretty scared for a bit, but you're back, and safe, and that's what matters." He looked at her with a glint in his eyes, "I also think I gave some pretty great reasons to care about you"

She fought the urge to protest, and instead just focused on the landscape ahead. It really was quite beautiful.

Night!

GOOD MORNING!

Time for some depression!

Elan 2 sat, huddled on the ground. In his hand he held a bloody knife. He would rather die… he thought. Elan 1 would rather DIE than be around me. He hates me. Everyone hates me. I don’t deserve their love. They’d be better off without me here. 

8 hours ago, Rallohir said:

Gotta love Kurzgesagt. I don't have money anymore though, so sad...

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 sat, huddled on the ground. In his hand he held a bloody knife. He would rather die… he thought. Elan 1 would rather DIE than be around me. He hates me. Everyone hates me. I don’t deserve their love. They’d be better off without me here. 

Calev walked over to Elan 2. Who he'd never talked to before.

Vena was back, yes, but...the pain wasn't gone.

"Hey," he said.

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ice thawed around Lilyana and she shook her head, shaking off the thoughts. "Thank you, Lady. I...I lost control and one got to me." She looked down tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I have failed you." And she just cried in Eddie’s arms.

@Edema Rue

@Edema Rue

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ice thawed around Lilyana and she shook her head, shaking off the thoughts. "Thank you, Lady. I...I lost control and one got to me." She looked down tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I have failed you." And she just cried in Eddie’s arms.

@Edema Rue

Eddie hugged her tight. “Oh, Lils. You haven’t failed, not even a little bit. You didn’t hurt anyone, and that’s the most important thing.”

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She breathed out deeply, "thanks Eddie. Just...just thank you."

“You’re my best friend, Lil. I know you, and I’m not going to let you destroy yourself.”

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She closed her eyes. "Do you ever think we'll be able to rest?"

Eddie chuckles bitterly. “You can, if you leave. You deserve a break, Lil. I don’t want you to have to fight forever.”

50 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev walked over to Elan 2. Who he'd never talked to before.

Vena was back, yes, but...the pain wasn't gone.

"Hey," he said.

Elan 2 looked up. "Go away." he said softly. He buried his head back in his arms.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie chuckles bitterly. “You can, if you leave. You deserve a break, Lil. I don’t want you to have to fight forever.”

Lilyana shook her head, "leaving you isn’t an option. I won't leave you to die alone. Even if it just ends up being the two of us. I just wish we could rest, both of us together."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "leaving you isn’t an option. I won't leave you to die alone. Even if it just ends up being the two of us. I just wish we could rest, both of us together."

Eddie shook her head, suddenly feeling warm tears in her eyes. “I’m afraid, Lil,” she whispered.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shook her head again. "I'm afraid of a lot of things, Lil. And I hate it. I don't want to be afraid."

Lilyana gently removed herself from Eddie’s hug and wrapped her in her arms instead. "It's okay to be afraid, Lady. What is it exactly that you're afraid of right now?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev met his eyes. "Tell me, honestly, that that's what you need, and I'll do it."

"No." Elan said. "What I need... what everyone needs is for me to die. The world... the world would be better if I was gone."