The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev sat down next to Elan. "Why?"

"No one ever notices me. I have to force my way into all my conversations. My own brother would rather be DEAD then be around me. I ruin everything. Everything is worse because of me!"

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana gently removed herself from Eddie’s hug and wrapped her in her arms instead. "It's okay to be afraid, Lady. What is it exactly that you're afraid of right now?"

Eddie squeezed her eyes shut. “I’m afraid that I’ll always be afraid. I’m afraid that all these people are hurting and it’s my fault. And I’m afraid to care about any of them. Even you.”

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie squeezed her eyes shut. “I’m afraid that I’ll always be afraid. I’m afraid that all these people are hurting and it’s my fault. And I’m afraid to care about any of them. Even you.”

Lilyana hugged her tighter. "At least for me, I've hurt less coming to know and love you, Lady. You may lose us but by allowing us to lose ourselves for you, you'll find us again."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana hugged her tighter. "At least for me, I've hurt less coming to know and love you, Lady. You may lose us but by allowing us to lose ourselves for you, you'll find us again."

The platypus stands there on Lil's shoulder. That was deep. This is why I'm just here to stop Eddie from dying, not emotional support.

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie pulls away. “And maybe I’m afraid of you too, Lilyana.”

55 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"No one ever notices me. I have to force my way into all my conversations. My own brother would rather be DEAD then be around me. I ruin everything. Everything is worse because of me!"

Calev started to say something, then realized that nothing he said would likely help.

He's too stuck in this...and I don't know how to get him out.

He sat silently.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana hurt at this but she hid it. "My power, me dying, me loving you?"

“Not your power,” Eddie said, snorting. “Never your power. I’m afraid of your heart.”

Lilyana blushed deeply, "and why are you afraid of my heart?"

“Because it’s flighty and fickle,” Eddie snapped. “Because you claim to love me and then you turn around and blush every time Aster opens her mouth. Because I don’t want to be hurt and I don’t want to hurt you. Because you deserve so much better than this and because I can never give it to you because I am weak. Because the only place my path can possibly end is death, death, so much death, death for me and for anyone foolish enough to stay close to me, and I wouldn’t mind only it’s you, and I don’t want you to be hurt and I know, I know, exactly how this will end, and I can’t do anything about it and neither can you.” Eddie froze, suddenly realizing how loud she’d been yelling and exactly what she’d said. “I…” What did she say? Sorry? I didn’t mean it? Because she did mean it, mean all of it. “I shouldn’t have said that.”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Because it’s flighty and fickle,” Eddie snapped. “Because you claim to love me and then you turn around and blush every time Aster opens her mouth. Because I don’t want to be hurt and I don’t want to hurt you. Because you deserve so much better than this and because I can never give it to you because I am weak. Because the only place my path can possibly end is death, death, so much death, death for me and for anyone foolish enough to stay close to me, and I wouldn’t mind only it’s you, and I don’t want you to be hurt and I know, I know, exactly how this will end, and I can’t do anything about it and neither can you.” Eddie froze, suddenly realizing how loud she’d been yelling and exactly what she’d said. “I…” What did she say? Sorry? I didn’t mean it? Because she did mean it, mean all of it. “I shouldn’t have said that.”

"I don't want to hurt you either," she whispered back. "And anyways Aster died in the attack...the third one to die..." She shook her head, flipping her hair around. "I don't know about any of this but I will stay by your side, Eddie. Always Lady, always."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I don't want to hurt you either," she whispered back. "And anyways Aster died in the attack...the third one to die..." She shook her head, flipping her hair around. "I don't know about any of this but I will stay by your side, Eddie. Always Lady, always."

"Fourth," the platypus corrected. "If you count the tigress." 

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie ran a hand through her hair and took a breath. "You don't get it, Lil. You aren't listening to me. You need more than this. And I...I do too. How can I love you when all you care about is me?"

WAIT HOLD UP IS THE TIGRESS DEAD BECAUSE IF SO THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie ran a hand through her hair and took a breath. "You don't get it, Lil. You aren't listening to me. You need more than this. And I...I do too. How can I love you when all you care about is me?"

i literally killed the tigress. Wiz said you have your magic back... you should really read things.

"I-i do care about the others. Just you most of all."

"I-i do care about the others. Just you most of all."

Eddie shook her head. "I love you, Lil," she whispered. "I love you, and it terrifies me because you could take my love and twist it until it snaps me into pieces, and I honestly don't know if you will or not."

Eddie shook her head. "I love you, Lil," she whispered. "I love you, and it terrifies me because you could take my love and twist it until it snaps me into pieces, and I honestly don't know if you will or not."

"I won't!" Lilyana pledges, "I could never do that to you. Never." 

38 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev started to say something, then realized that nothing he said would likely help.

He's too stuck in this...and I don't know how to get him out.

He sat silently.

Elan squoze his eyes shut, and then held a knife to his neck. He took a deep breath in, and then began to push it in.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I won't!" Lilyana pledges, "I could never do that to you. Never." 

"You aren't listening!" Eddie shouts, and suddenly the temperature starts to rise. "Lil, you need to learn to care, or you're a monster, not a person."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan squoze his eyes shut, and then held a knife to his neck. He took a deep breath in, and then began to push it in.

aaaaaagggghhhh no I want to help you but I can't...

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"You aren't listening!" Eddie shouts, and suddenly the temperature starts to rise. "Lil, you need to learn to care, or you're a monster, not a person."

"Then how! How do I learn how to care!" Lilyana snaps back and the temperature begins to fall as ice crystallizes around her. "I don't want to repeat what happened last time. I don’t want to lose myself Eddie. Not again."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I need someone to help! I don’t want both my characters to commit suicide! Halp! Someone HALP! 

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Then how! How do I learn how to care!" Lilyana snaps back and the temperature begins to fall as ice crystallizes around her. "I don't want to repeat what happened last time. I don’t want to lose myself Eddie. Not again."

The temperature rises again, higher and higher until no snow remains around Eddie. “I don’t want you to lose yourself either, Princess,” she says softly. “I don’t ever want anything to happen to you, but if I try to protect you forever then I’ll be just as much to blame as whatever it is that finally destroys you.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

OKAY UM UM UM

The concessions boy from the train looks at Elan. “Dude,” he says, “that’s not right.