The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The temperature rises again, higher and higher until no snow remains around Eddie. “I don’t want you to lose yourself either, Princess,” she says softly. “I don’t ever want anything to happen to you, but if I try to protect you forever then I’ll be just as much to blame as whatever it is that finally destroys you.”

"I..." Lilyana looks down at her feet. "You’re right. I never learned how to let people go." She smiles weakly at Eddie, "it's time I learned to I think, Lady."

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The temperature rises again, higher and higher until no snow remains around Eddie. “I don’t want you to lose yourself either, Princess,” she says softly. “I don’t ever want anything to happen to you, but if I try to protect you forever then I’ll be just as much to blame as whatever it is that finally destroys you.”

The concessions boy from the train looks at Elan. “Dude,” he says, “that’s not right.

He was the concession boy. 

Elan struggles to push the knife, then collapses, his arms falling limply at his side. “Why?” He whispers sadly.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I..." Lilyana looks down at her feet. "You’re right. I never learned how to let people go." She smiles weakly at Eddie, "it's time I learned to I think, Lady."

Eddie blinks, and suddenly tears start falling down her face, turning to steam. She doesn’t notice. “I’m sorry, Lil,” she whispers. “I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I haven’t felt this way since…since…since Athena stole my magic.”

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan struggles to push the knife, then collapses, his arms falling limply at his side. “Why?” He whispers sadly.

The boy sits down next to him. “Look man, I know life isn’t always the greatest, but you can’t just—I mean—er…”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinks, and suddenly tears start falling down her face, turning to steam. She doesn’t notice. “I’m sorry, Lil,” she whispers. “I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I haven’t felt this way since…since…since Athena stole my magic.”

Tears streamed down Lilyana's face too, freezing into icicles and Shattering on the ground. "It's okay Eddie." She smiled at her, "it's what I needed to hear. Do you mind if I hug you?"

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The boy sits down next to him. “Look man, I know life isn’t always the greatest, but you can’t just—I mean—er…”

quote box

“IT’S WHAT I DESERVE!” Elan yells, tears continue streaming down his face. “All I’ve ever deserved…”

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan finally looked up. “Do you really WANT ME TO LIVE THROUGH THIS AGAIN?! I keep explaining this over and over! Why do you KEEP MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF?!”

"I wasn't there," he replied calmly.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“IT’S WHAT I DESERVE!” Elan yells, tears continue streaming down his face. “All I’ve ever deserved…”

"No it's not, no one deserves to feel like they need to die."

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Tears streamed down Lilyana's face too, freezing into icicles and Shattering on the ground. "It's okay Eddie." She smiled at her, "it's what I needed to hear. Do you mind if I hug you?"

In response, Eddie runs forward and hugs Lilyana. Wind whirls around them as hot and cold collide. "I...my magic..." Eddie whispers, shocked.

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

quote box?

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

In response, Eddie runs forward and hugs Lilyana. Wind whirls around them as hot and cold collide. "I...my magic..." Eddie whispers, shocked.

Lilyana grins at her, "it's finally back!" The ice swirled more excitedly around her as she beamed.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana grins at her, "it's finally back!" The ice swirled more excitedly around her as she beamed.

"Yeah..." Eddie said, brow furrowed. "But Athena stole it, so it shouldn't be back unless she's dead...right?"