The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

41 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I wasn't there," he replied calmly.

"No it's not, no one deserves to feel like they need to die."

“I do… I always have. Everything is my fault and EVERYONE hates me. I hurt everyone… they just keep me around because they pity me. I make everyone’s lives worse.” He starts crying even harder, and he buries his head back in his arms.

27 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

In response, Eddie runs forward and hugs Lilyana. Wind whirls around them as hot and cold collide. "I...my magic..." Eddie whispers, shocked.

Quote box.

(It was an accident and I needed to put something in it. Where did Boy go btw?)

Eventually, Vena found her footing and stopped leaning on Rallohir. Notably, despite now having a physical body, she maintained an unusual level of grace. They walked in silence for a bit, but eventually she spoke.

"You should know that I don't really think it relationship can be... what you might want it to be."

@Rallohir

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

22 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Eventually, Vena found her footing and stopped leaning on Rallohir. Notably, despite now having a physical body, she maintained an unusual level of grace. They walked in silence for a bit, but eventually she spoke.

"You should know that I don't really think it relationship can be... what you might want it to be."

@Rallohir

"It isn't only about what I want. I care about you, and what you want. Whether you choose to reciprocate is entirely your decision."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"It isn't only about what I want. I care about you, and what you want. Whether you choose to reciprocate is entirely your decision."

She nodded. "I think you'd be disappointed. You think too highly of me. It really wouldn't do you any good."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yeah..." Lilyana frowned. "But well is she really dead? After all this time?"

“There’s no way,” Eddie scoffed. “But…I shouldn’t be able to have magic again unless she’s gone. She stole it; and that’s how it works.”

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I do… I always have. Everything is my fault and EVERYONE hates me. I hurt everyone… they just keep me around because they pity me. I make everyone’s lives worse.” He starts crying even harder, and he buries his head back in his arms.

The boy awkwardly patted Elan on the back. “Y’know, people don’t usually hate you half as much as you think.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“There’s no way,” Eddie scoffed. “But…I shouldn’t be able to have magic again unless she’s gone. She stole it; and that’s how it works.”

Lilyana looked thoughtful, "but what if it's not Athena...what if it never was?"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looked thoughtful, "but what if it's not Athena...what if it never was?"

Eddie frowned. “No, no, it’s her! It has to be her! No one else would…who…oh no.”

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She nodded. "I think you'd be disappointed. You think too highly of me. It really wouldn't do you any good."

Rallohir looked her in the eyes. "I don't think you see what I see. You've already done so much good, even when you were threatened with destruction." 

Just now, Rallohir said:

Rallohir looked her in the eyes. "I don't think you see what I see. You've already done so much good, even when you were threatened with destruction." 

"...I can't do that anymore. Arbiter cut me off completely. I'm just like any other person now."

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The boy awkwardly patted Elan on the back. “Y’know, people don’t usually hate you half as much as you think.”

“Yes they do! Why… why wouldn’t they?”

13 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana hugs her, "oh Eddie. At least you have your magic back now."

“But maybe…maybe she was right to take it. The second I got it back, the first thing I did was scream at you.”

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yes they do! Why… why wouldn’t they?”

The boy looked up at the sky, blinking at the falling snowflakes. I knew I should’ve just worked at Wendy’s this summer. “Because hurt doesn’t last forever. They’ll forgive you for anything you’ve done, incredible as that may seem. Humans are bizarre and incredible.”

26 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...I can't do that anymore. Arbiter cut me off completely. I'm just like any other person now."

"Magic isn't the only good thing you can do, for instance, you listened to me, heard my story and made time for me when no one else could."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Magic isn't the only good thing you can do, for instance, you listened to me, heard my story and made time for me when no one else could."

"People are busy. There's a lot going on. It's sort of just a coincidence that we talked that first time."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiles at her. "You would have yelled at me for being stupid with or without my power, Lady."

Eddie flushed, embarrassed. “Maybe, but…I don’t know. I feel so…angry. Furious. I want to light the world on fire then watch it burn.”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"People are busy. There's a lot going on. It's sort of just a coincidence that we talked that first time."

"And yet you stayed. You walked with me and talked with me. You made me feel like I was important, which has unparalleled value in my eyes."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie flushed, embarrassed. “Maybe, but…I don’t know. I feel so…angry. Furious. I want to light the world on fire then watch it burn.”

"I've felt that before," she smiles, "but with ice instead of fire. Just freeze the whole world over. Turn the people into ice sculptures."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"And yet you stayed. You walked with me and talked with me. You made me feel like I was important, which has unparalleled value in my eyes."

"That's still doesn't make me special. Nor does it mean I'd be any good in... that sort of relationship."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I've felt that before," she smiles, "but with ice instead of fire. Just freeze the whole world over. Turn the people into ice sculptures."

“I know,” Eddie says, “and maybe I’m just not as strong as you. I’m sure you could resist this urge without even trying. But I just want to break it…I feel like I could burn Athena to dust without even trying…” her forehead shines with sweat, and small busts of flame start to run through her hair. 

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I know,” Eddie says, “and maybe I’m just not as strong as you. I’m sure you could resist this urge without even trying. But I just want to break it…I feel like I could burn Athena to dust without even trying…” her forehead shines with sweat, and small busts of flame start to run through her hair. 

Lilyana shook her head. "I can't really either. You've always been there to stop me." She takes Eddie’s hands in hers and lets her ice wrap around Eddie to cool her.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head. "I can't really either. You've always been there to stop me." She takes Eddie’s hands in hers and lets her ice wrap around Eddie to cool her.

The ice melts immediately, and Eddie frowns. “Lil…I didn’t even know I was using my powers…and your ice is really cold…” Her whole head is now covered in fire.

Hehe accidentally typed drowns instead of frowns.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The ice melts immediately, and Eddie frowns. “Lil…I didn’t even know I was using my powers…and your ice is really cold…” Her whole head is now covered in fire.

"Yeah I know. Do you think you could tame it for me, Lady?" She smiles, "I know my ice is cold. I just like it that cold...or colder." Lilyana sheepishly admits.

Hehe xD