The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"You think I know how any of this works? That's what makes a relationship so wonderful. It malleable, you can change it for the individual, and if we don't understand it, then we help each other figure it out, step by step, working in tandem as a unit."

"I know I'd ruin it."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I know I'd ruin it."

"You don't have to worry about that, should you do something wrong, I will understand, and I will forgive you."

I have to go for a bit, I have to make dinner

33 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"WE'RE GOING TO THE VILLAGE!!" Shouts Lilyana and then winced. "Too loud...too loud." She absently squeezes Eddie’s hand as they begin trekking to the next village.

Eddie walks along, barely looking conscious. Though neither of them notice it, her footprints are leaving little patches of lava and fire.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You're wrong to care about me the way you do. I don't deserve it, no matter what you say. I doubt I ever will."

"And what makes you think that? You have done no wrong, and have even strived to do good. I want to understand why you feel this way."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"And what makes you think that? You have done no wrong, and have even strived to do good. I want to understand why you feel this way."

"I... I..." Vena found that she couldn't answer. Not with anything convincing, anyway. Still, it felt wrong, somehow.

Her thoughts got interrupted when she slipped on a patch of ice. She tumbled backward, head cracking against a stone, hard. Sharp pain shot through her skull, and she lay still, momentarily paralyzed by it.

It looks like it could have caused serious damage.

This is sort of an excuse to demonstrate her high constitution, and also give Rallohir another little panic moment :P

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I... I..." Vena found that she couldn't answer. Not with anything convincing, anyway. Still, it felt wrong, somehow.

Her thoughts got interrupted when she slipped on a patch of ice. She tumbled backward, head cracking against a stone, hard. Sharp pain shot through her skull, and she lay still, momentarily paralyzed by it.

One moment she was there, the next she was gone. Rallohir heard a sickening crack as Vena's head hit the ice below. "HOLY-" He cut off, rushing to Vena's side. He immediately checked her head, looking for bleeding or bruising through her hair. Confusingly enough, her head showed no signs of damage. He checked her eyes, and found them to be normal. "Vena, can you hear me!" He said, voice wavering

Just now, Rallohir said:

One moment she was there, the next she was gone. Rallohir heard a sickening crack as Vena's head hit the ice below. "HOLY-" He cut off, rushing to Vena's side. He immediately checked her head, looking for bleeding or bruising through her hair. Confusingly enough, her head showed no signs of damage. He checked her eyes, and found them to be normal. "Vena, can you hear me!" He said, voice wavering

"...Ow. I'm fine." She sat up, looking a bit disoriented.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...Ow. I'm fine." She sat up, looking a bit disoriented.

He sat back, confused, "How... you sure? Most people would have suffered a serious concussion from that." He still had a worried expression on his face. "Are you sure you're ok?"

I gotta go now, bye!

Edited by Rallohir

1 hour ago, Rallohir said:

He sat back, confused, "How... you sure? Most people would have suffered a serious concussion from that." He still had a worried expression on his face. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah. I just slipped, is all." She stood up, then saw his expression. "Really, I'm okay. Just... watch your step."

@Rallohir

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie walks along, barely looking conscious. Though neither of them notice it, her footprints are leaving little patches of lava and fire.

Little patches of ice encrusted Lilyana's footsteps. "Look!" She whispers excitedly. "There’s a village just up ahead."

49 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Little patches of ice encrusted Lilyana's footsteps. "Look!" She whispers excitedly. "There’s a village just up ahead."

Aaahhh this is such a perfect image!

Eddie nods.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana stumbles into town with Eddie, noting the large symbol of a massive boar with icy tusks. She reads the foreign language easily. "It says the hoartusk boar. Want to go inside?"

“Sure,” Eddie says, eyes still distant. In another part of the world, completely irrelevant here, a huge forest fire starts. There’s no obvious cause. Whether or not Eddie is related can never be proven.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Sure,” Eddie says, eyes still distant. In another part of the world, completely irrelevant here, a huge forest fire starts. There’s no obvious cause. Whether or not Eddie is related can never be proven.

XDDD I love this xDDD

Lilyana pulls Eddie in after her and begins talking to the owner in a foreign tongue. He lists something off like a price and Lilyana makes two metal coins coated with ice appear on the table.

"Come on," she whispered to Eddie. "I got us rooms and rooms for everyone else...whenever they show up."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana pulls Eddie in after her and begins talking to the owner in a foreign tongue. He lists something off like a price and Lilyana makes two metal coins coated with ice appear on the table.

"Come on," she whispered to Eddie. "I got us rooms and rooms for everyone else...whenever they show up."

:D 
…is the inn made of wood?

“Okay,” Eddie says. Another fire starts somewhere in the world.

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Okay,” Eddie says. Another fire starts somewhere in the world.

...yes but is very cold and old wetish wood :ph34r:

Lilyana leads Eddie upstairs to the rooms and puts out her flaming footsteps. "I uhm could only book a few rooms so most of us have to double up." Lilyana blushed deeply. "Do you uh mind sharing with me?"

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yeah. I just slipped, is all." She stood up, then saw his expression. "Really, I'm okay. Just... watch your step."

"I think there's more to you than you thought, huh?" He stepped carefully over the next patch of ice

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...Maybe. But I still think it would just cause you problems."

"Problems would come to me anyway, so why not have someone to add joy to the mix, especially someone like you." He smiled, looking her in the eyes