The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinked, hard, and when she opened her eyes they were clear. The fire disappeared from her hair. “Okay,” she whispered.

Lilyana squeezed her hand, "thank you Eddie. I've had trouble controlling my power. I know what it can do."

Eddie walked over to the door. “We’ll spend the night here and move on in the morning.”

"Yeah, your room should be next to us." Lilyana noted their hands in each other's but didn't say anything.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana squeezed her hand, "thank you Eddie. I've had trouble controlling my power. I know what it can do."

"Yeah, your room should be next to us." Lilyana noted their hands in each other's but didn't say anything.

Eddie nods. “It hurts,” she whispers. “It hurts so bad.”

Aww storms I’m giving myself poppy war vibes…

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus leads the way to the inn without conversation. He ends up right behind Rallohir and Vena as they talk to Lil. "Where can Elan and Calev go?" He walks into Eddie and Lil's room.

“Lil has the room keys,” Eddie responds. “Some people might have to share, though.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nods. “It hurts,” she whispers. “It hurts so bad.”

"Come here Lady," Lilyana Wraps her arms around Eddie and just holds her. "I know exactly what's happening to you...it's what happened to me."

I've never read the series :P

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I have Rallohir with me, and the are a few others still coming. They have rooms, too?"

I think your said they'd have to double up :ph34r:

“Lil has the room keys,” Eddie responds. “Some people might have to share, though.”

"Ok, but what room will they be in?"

"Come here Lady," Lilyana Wraps her arms around Eddie and just holds her. "I know exactly what's happening to you...it's what happened to me."

The platypus goes and sits in the corner watching them.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Okay,” Eddie says mildly. “I’m sure you’re right.” Her face is completely blank.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Ok, but what room will they be in?"

The platypus goes and sits in the corner watching them.

“Lils?”

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I have Rallohir with me, and the are a few others still coming. They have rooms, too?"

Yeah I did :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Okay,” Eddie says mildly. “I’m sure you’re right.” Her face is completely blank.

“Lils?”

"What is it?" Lilyana's worry spiked for Eddie. It was amazing that she had her powers back but it was obviously hurting her...there was something she could do...but it would be irrevocable and possibly quite damaging to herself. She made a promise to herself that if Eddie asked for it to be taken away she would explain what she could do and the consequences and still do it if she was willing.

"What is it?" Lilyana's worry spiked for Eddie. It was amazing that she had her powers back but it was obviously hurting her...there was something she could do...but it would be irrevocable and possibly quite damaging to herself. She made a promise to herself that if Eddie asked for it to be taken away she would explain what she could do and the consequences and still do it if she was willing.

“Nothing,” Eddie said, no emotion in her voice. “Absolutely nothing.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Nothing,” Eddie said, no emotion in her voice. “Absolutely nothing.”

"Eddie...you're scaring me," whispers Lilyana, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I want to help but...but I don't know what to do."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...Can we have the keys?"

Lilyana hands them over, "sorry...yeah you can."

"Eddie...you're scaring me," whispers Lilyana, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I want to help but...but I don't know what to do."

Eddie smiles at Vena, though her eyes are still blank. “I’m glad you’re alive,” she says. Then she turns to Lilyana. “Lil…when I feel, things burn. They burn, in places so far across the world that you can’t even see it. So I need to stop feeling.”

Vena took them, and quickly left the two girls to themselves. She turned to Rallohir. "...There aren't enough keys here for each individual person. We... may need to have two to a room."

@Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiles at Vena, though her eyes are still blank. “I’m glad you’re alive,” she says. Then she turns to Lilyana. “Lil…when I feel, things burn. They burn, in places so far across the world that you can’t even see it. So I need to stop feeling.”

"Well uhm I know two ways that might help and allow you to feel. Both are ancient arts of my people. Though one decidly less nefarious than the other."

@Being of Cacophony

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena took them, and quickly left the two girls to themselves. She turned to Rallohir. "...There aren't enough keys here for each individual person. We... may need to have two to a room."

@Rallohir

He hesitated, "Well... I would say we have Elan and (whoever else was there, Boy?) and... we could..." He cut off there, not wanting to continue

Just now, Rallohir said:

He hesitated, "Well... I would say we have Elan and (whoever else was there, Boy?) and... we could..." He cut off there, not wanting to continue

"You can just have your own room," she said quickly. "I don't need to sleep."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You can just have your own room," she said quickly. "I don't need to sleep."

He sighed, "Since you're mortal now, you do need to sleep... I think we should just get it over with, but if you want I can probably sleep on the floor." He winced at his words

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well uhm I know two ways that might help and allow you to feel. Both are ancient arts of my people. Though one decidly less nefarious than the other."

@Being of Cacophony

“I can’t,” Eddie said. “I’m not a creature of the wind and water. If I get angry for even a moment, even one second…” Her eyes start to sparkle for a moment, and her bed bursts into flames and collapses. Her gaze fades back to oblivion. “That wasn’t angry,” she says distantly. “That was curious.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I can’t,” Eddie said. “I’m not a creature of the wind and water. If I get angry for even a moment, even one second…” Her eyes start to sparkle for a moment, and her bed bursts into flames and collapses. Her gaze fades back to oblivion. “That wasn’t angry,” she says distantly. “That was curious.”

"Well it's a bit different than that. Your power will gravitate towards air or earth naturally if this works. And then it will combine with your fire into something new. Like lighting or lava or something else.