The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus walks back over to Lily.

The platypus walks down the stairs to the breakfast area with them. "Hey Lily, do they serve platypi here?"

"I don't know. What would you normally eat?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie grinned. "Sounds good. Where are we headed after today?"

Lilyana's face fell slightly, "probably down the mountain more and to the train or some other way of getting out."

Meanwhile:

Wren entered the town, eyeing several patches of scorched earth suspiciously.

Meanwhile:

Thorn watched the patches too. "Hmm it seems we might have found them. Or at least someone," she spoke normally in a conversational tone but the sound didn't travel beyond them.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I don't know. What would you normally eat?"

Lilyana's face fell slightly, "probably down the mountain more and to the train or some other way of getting out."

Meanwhile:

Thorn watched the patches too. "Hmm it seems we might have found them. Or at least someone," she spoke normally in a conversational tone but the sound didn't travel beyond them.

Meanwhile:

Wren nods. "It's them. In we go, then?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Meanwhile:

Wren nods. "It's them. In we go, then?"

Meanwhile: 

Thorn nodded and signed. "I can say that you're mute and I'm teaching you sign language. That way we won't tip off the locals like these people have. This is my homeworld...or was."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Meanwhile: 

Thorn nodded and signed. "I can say that you're mute and I'm teaching you sign language. That way we won't tip off the locals like these people have. This is my homeworld...or was."

If that's what you want, we can do it, Wren signs perfectly. It's a strange world.

If that's what you want, we can do it, Wren signs perfectly. It's a strange world.

It's my home! And anyways this is just a small piece of it. You should see our floating clouds. Sorry didn't realize you could sign. So long as you just sign you won't give away you aren't a local.

She walks in the inn and heads over to the inn keeper and asks Can we have some breakfast?

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"You'll want to whether you need to or not. I think you would enjoy tasting food for the first time."

Vena sighed, grabbed herself some food, and sat down. "Clearly I'm not making good progress on being a person, huh?"

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's my home! And anyways this is just a small piece of it. You should see our floating clouds. Sorry didn't realize you could sign. So long as you just sign you won't give away you aren't a local.

She walks in the inn and heads over to the inn keeper and asks Can we have some breakfast?

Wren shrugs. It’s not that I dislike it, I just said it was strange. It’s a very nice world.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena sighed, grabbed herself some food, and sat down. "Clearly I'm not making good progress on being a person, huh?"

"Clearly you're making good progress at being you, which is far more important." He sat down in the chair next to her, "You're doing wonderfully."

28 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren shrugs. It’s not that I dislike it, I just said it was strange. It’s a very nice world.

Thorn laughed then winced, feeling at the collar of thorns embeded around her neck. Nested in the thorns was a single Ruby rose and set within the rose was a single uncut and unpolished stone. 

Any ways he asks if you want some scrambled egg from the local bird around here.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It doesn't feel like I'm doing wonderfully at anything."

"You are a wonderful listener." He smiled at her

Just saw this is my 300th post

Edited by Rallohir

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana takes a large gulp of delicious hot chocolate and smiles at Eddie, the froth coating her face. "How are you enjoying this and your new power Eddie?"

@Edema Rue

Eddie smiles and nods. "It's nice. I feel like I've found a part of myself I didn't even know I was missing." She picks up her own mug of hot cocoa, which starts boiling, and she drinks it happily.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Hm." Vena still hadn't taken a bite of her food. "Uh... How did you sleep?"

"Good enough, I've slept in far worse places than a paid-for room on a bed." He noticed her still full plate, "It's good food, you should try it."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Good enough, I've slept in far worse places than a paid-for room on a bed." He noticed her still full plate, "It's good food, you should try it."

"Did you have any dreams?" She seemed very curious about this. "I know of dreams, but they seem very strange to me."

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiles and nods. "It's nice. I feel like I've found a part of myself I didn't even know I was missing." She picks up her own mug of hot cocoa, which starts boiling, and she drinks it happily.

"Hmmm I wonder..." muses Lilyana. "I don't know if it would work since you don't have a stone but maybe we could combine our powers."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Hmmm I wonder..." muses Lilyana. "I don't know if it would work since you don't have a stone but maybe we could combine our powers."

"Wouldn't they just...cancel each other out?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Did you have any dreams?" She seemed very curious about this. "I know of dreams, but they seem very strange to me."

"Yesterday was... tiring, to say the least, so I slept soundly. I don't often remember my dreams, but when I do, they're always a confusing mess. I always know if I've had a dream, even if I don't remember what it was... curious, isn't it?"