The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Yesterday was... tiring, to say the least, so I slept soundly. I don't often remember my dreams, but when I do, they're always a confusing mess. I always know if I've had a dream, even if I don't remember what it was... curious, isn't it?"

"That is strange." She smiled, looking at him but not really seeming to focus on him, as though lost in thought.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That is strange." She smiled, looking at him but not really seeming to focus on him, as though lost in thought.

"People have had tons of different theories, one of my favorites is that a dream is a window into a parallel universe, and what we experience is real. I think it's far fetched, but it's interesting to think about."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"People have had tons of different theories, one of my favorites is that a dream is a window into a parallel universe, and what we experience is real. I think it's far fetched, but it's interesting to think about."

She seemed to refocus. "I keep getting caught between looking forward to all of the new experiences I'll be having, and being terrified of them."

She seemed to refocus. "I keep getting caught between looking forward to all of the new experiences I'll be having, and being terrified of them."

He smiled "That's about as human as it gets, I'm pretty sure you'd have to be a little crazy not to be scared of something new."

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shakes her head smiling, "no they wouldn't. It's hard to explain but they wouldn't cancel each other out."

Eddie nods slowly. "Interesting...and you said I'd need a stone?"

Just now, Rallohir said:

"That's not the only reason to eat, I think you'll like it."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Suddenly, Eddie collapses into another magic-induced coma, though this one is for a very different reason than the earlier one.

Vena turned from Rallohir to see Eddie fallen. "That's not good."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Suddenly, Eddie collapses into another magic-induced coma, though this one is for a very different reason than the earlier one.

Lilyana's heart lurched. oh no...not again.

She rushed over to Eddie’s side. "Vena can you see if anything is seriously wrong?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

Vena turned from Rallohir to see Eddie fallen. "That's not good."

"Lilyana, do you know what's going?" Rallohir asked, concerned.

I'm going to be gone for an hour, I've got gym class

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's heart lurched. oh no...not again.

She rushed over to Eddie’s side. "Vena can you see if anything is seriously wrong?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

Vena quickly made her way over to them. "I... no, I'm sorry. I don't have my abilities any more."

9 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"Lilyana, do you know what's going?" Rallohir asked, concerned.

Lilyana shook her head, tears starting to come yet again.

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena quickly made her way over to them. "I... no, I'm sorry. I don't have my abilities any more."

"Oh..." Lilyana sighed, "she'll be okay...I hope."

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, tears starting to come yet again.

"Oh..." Lilyana sighed, "she'll be okay...I hope."

"She'll be fine" Elan says. "Its just a magic-induced coma. Either she'll wake up alive or she'll be asleep forever until true loves kiss. For some reason magic comas like using that as a healing method."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"She'll be fine" Elan says. "Its just a magic-induced coma. Either she'll wake up alive or she'll be asleep forever until true loves kiss. For some reason magic comas like using that as a healing method."

Lilyana blushed deeply at this.

"I'm... sure she will be."

"Y-yeah..."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushed deeply at this.

"Y-yeah..."

"I'm sorry. I'm pretty useless now, aren't I?" Vena looked around at the people in the dining area, who were taking notice of the commotion. "Do you think we should go? We're getting a lot of attention."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I don't know. What would you normally eat?"

Lilyana's face fell slightly, "probably down the mountain more and to the train or some other way of getting out."

Meanwhile:

Thorn watched the patches too. "Hmm it seems we might have found them. Or at least someone," she spoke normally in a conversational tone but the sound didn't travel beyond them.

what'd I miss?

"Normally worms and/or insects. But I can eat pancakes in a pinch."