The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The woman laughed again. "I don't care what you do with Edaline! I just want my power back from her."

Thorn just starred at the woman. Something felt animalistic in her and Thorn shuddered.

Wren looked back at Eddie, who was slightly on fire. "Is that your power, stranger?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Wren looked back at Eddie, who was slightly on fire. "Is that your power, stranger?"

She nodded, "indeed it is or was. She took it when she grew old enough from me. My dear daughter Edaline." She spat some venom into the last few words.

Thorn eyes her carefully She was dangerous but she thought she could take her if it came to it.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She nodded, "indeed it is or was. She took it when she grew old enough from me. My dear daughter Edaline." She spat some venom into the last few words.

Thorn eyes her carefully She was dangerous but she thought she could take her if it came to it.

Wren shrugged. "Sorry about that. You can't have her, though."

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren shrugged. "Sorry about that. You can't have her, though."

The woman laughed again, "I don't want her you see. I just want to drain her power and leave her trapped with you and powerless."

Her words seemed to have a magnetic quality and Thorn found herself nodding in agreement. It would after all only make their job easier.

47 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The woman laughed again, "I don't want her you see. I just want to drain her power and leave her trapped with you and powerless."

Her words seemed to have a magnetic quality and Thorn found herself nodding in agreement. It would after all only make their job easier.

Wren hesitated for a long moment, then nodded. "Go on, then."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren hesitated for a long moment, then nodded. "Go on, then."

The woman smiles and walks over to Eddie. She rests her palm on Eddie's head and breathes in. The fire flowing from Eddie into the stranger. 

She begins glowing with a fiery inner light and vanishes in a gout of flame once it's all gone.

"Well...I guess that solves that."

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The woman smiles and walks over to Eddie. She rests her palm on Eddie's head and breathes in. The fire flowing from Eddie into the stranger. 

She begins glowing with a fiery inner light and vanishes in a gout of flame once it's all gone.

"Well...I guess that solves that."

"I suppose it does," Wren said, sitting on a log.

xq shrugs. "i dunno, but yeah. if things go south i knock her unconcious and hope no-eyes doesnt screw with the body..."

Just now, Experience said:

"I know. I'm just hoping we can find someone who can help."

Michael turns towards xq. "Hey, do you know where the rest of the group is?"

@TheRavenHasLanded

"back around where the houses are, ive been sleeping outside recently, sorry."