The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"The stone...it isn’t supposed to exist. It drains elemental energy."

Eddie paled. "That...might explain why I'm also so cold. What can we do?" She asked, struggling harder.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster woke up.

"Aster? You're alive?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie paled. "That...might explain why I'm also so cold. What can we do?" She asked, struggling harder.

"Aster? You're alive?"

"Yeah." She replied, stifling a yawn, "What happened exactly?"

Maybe sleep?

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Yeah." She replied, stifling a yawn, "What happened exactly?"

Lilyana smiled at Aster and then blushed, turned towards Eddie and blushed an even deeper red.

Thorn chuckled. Seems our captives are going to be our entertainment.

@Edema Rue

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiled at Aster and then blushed, turned towards Eddie and blushed an even deeper red.

@Edema Rue

Probably sleep

I slee

Aster looked around. "What happened to the... Other people? That annoying one with the wind and the annoying anti-magic one?"

24 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue

Indeed they are... Wren signed back, smiling softly.

Eddie didn't notice.

22 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster looked around. "What happened to the... Other people? That annoying one with the wind and the annoying anti-magic one?"

17 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"The kidnappers"

"I never saw anyone," Eddie said, frowning and trying to sit up. "It was...completely out of nowhere."

Nooooooo Aeo sleep is good for youuuuu!!

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Indeed they are... Wren signed back, smiling softly.

Eddie didn't notice.

"I never saw anyone," Eddie said, frowning and trying to sit up. "It was...completely out of nowhere."

"Yeah," agreed Lilyana, shaking her head slightly. "All I remember was leading Eddie back to our room to sleep and then waking up here, shivering."

They haven't even noticed us yet so distracted are they by each other, grinned Thorn. It reminds me of...my raven. 

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yeah," agreed Lilyana, shaking her head slightly. "All I remember was leading Eddie back to our room to sleep and then waking up here, shivering."

They haven't even noticed us yet so distracted are they by each other, grinned Thorn. It reminds me of...my raven. 

Wren raised an eyebrow. You have a lover? I never would've thought...

Wiz I swear if I cry...

It's your fault :D 

"We need to get away," Eddie said. "Quickly."

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren raised an eyebrow. You have a lover? I never would've thought...

:D

Well what comes next will :P

He..he's not alive anymore. A dragon attacked and he shoved me away to safety while I watched him die. Flesh flayed from his bones by scything blasts and blades of air...not unsimilar to the knives I can make...and the arrows he used to be able to.

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"We need to get away," Eddie said. "Quickly."

Lilyana smiled sadly at her, "how? These bands will prevent us from using our elements. So how do you propose we get out, my Lady?"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

He..he's not alive anymore. A dragon attacked and he shoved me away to safety while I watched him die. Flesh flayed from his bones by scything blasts and blades of air...not unsimilar to the knives I can make...and the arrows he used to be able to.

Lilyana smiled sadly at her, "how? These bands will prevent us from using our elements. So how do you propose we get out, my Lady?"

Wren made a strange symbol. I'm sorry, he signed. He sounds like a brave man.

Eddie snorted. "I've lived without magic for a long time...help me get my gun out." She inched along the ground towards Lilyana.

Wren made a strange symbol. I'm sorry, he signed. He sounds like a brave man.

Thank you for understanding and he was...he was a very brave man.

Eddie snorted. "I've lived without magic for a long time...help me get my gun out." She inched along the ground towards Lilyana.

They're handcuffed to each other. One of Eddie's hands is handcuffed to Lilyana's hand and Eddie's other hand is cuffed to Aster's hand since they only had two handcuffs :P

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Thank you for understanding and he was...he was a very brave man.

Wren nodded. It's a hard job, this one. People die.

Oh yeah that's right XD

So Eddie's in the middle? Extra trapped? BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CRUSH ON HER?

Nope, no problems there...

"Grab my gun."

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren nodded. It's a hard job, this one. People die.

It wasn't part of a job. Dragons roam frequently on my world and some just kill for pleasure. While some for hire though those are rare. And some hide as people. They're varied but seem to hold humans as lesser as a general rule

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Grab my gun."

"I can try."

Lilyana reached back with one hand, pulling Aster's hand with her as she reached for Eddie's gun. Both hands brushed up against Eddie's back as Lilyana barely managed to pull the gun out.

And Lilyana has a hand chained to Aster so that completes the triangle :P

And hope you don't mind Aeoryi as it's a natural consequence of being chained together

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It wasn't part of a job. Dragons roam frequently on my world and some just kill for pleasure. While some for hire though those are rare. And some hide as people. They're varied but seem to hold humans as lesser as a general rule

"I can try."

Lilyana reached back with one hand, pulling Aster's hand with her as she reached for Eddie's gun. Both hands brushed up against Eddie's back as Lilyana barely managed to pull the gun out.

That...that sounds like a harsh world. Anything that kills for pleasure...probably ought to die.

"Great," Eddie said, not noticing any possible awkwardness. "Now shoot the chains, or hand my the gun."

Hehehe...

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

That...that sounds like a harsh world. Anything that kills for pleasure...probably ought to die.

It is but it's also very beautiful with the most diverse flora and fauna I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Great," Eddie said, not noticing any possible awkwardness. "Now shoot the chains, or hand my the gun."

Hehehe might get worse :3

Sleepy time though so we'll have to continue this craziness tomorrow! 

Lilyana pressed her hands behind her back to hand the gun to Eddie. This had the side effect of putting all of their hands in contact with each other and Lilyana blushed. Quickly she handed the gun over to Eddie. 

"Now what," she hissed.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It is but it's also very beautiful with the most diverse flora and fauna I've ever seen.

Lilyana pressed her hands behind her back to hand the gun to Eddie. This had the side effect of putting all of their hands in contact with each other and Lilyana blushed. Quickly she handed the gun over to Eddie. 

"Now what," she hissed.

Wren nodded. Some of the harshest places are the most beautiful...his eyes grew distant for a moment, and then they darkened. Not always, though.

Just then, there was a loud bang as Eddie shot the chain.

Have a good sleep!!

Edited by Edema Rue
4444 posts aaah!!

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren nodded. Some of the harshest places are the most beautiful...his eyes grew distant for a moment, and then they darkened. Not always, though.

Just then, there was a loud bang as Eddie shot the chain.

It seems the children are trying to blast the chains apart. It won’t work and it's time I had a talk with them.

The bullet bounced away, leaving no marks on the strange stone of the chain.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It seems the children are trying to blast the chains apart. It won’t work and it's time I had a talk with them.

The bullet bounced away, leaving no marks on the strange stone of the chain.

Wren nodded. Go right ahead. He grinned.

Eddie cursed.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren nodded. Go right ahead. He grinned.

Eddie cursed.

One plot twist coming up! :D

Also they were signing since Thorn/Laurallen can't speak because of the collar of Thorns around her neck.

Lilyana just froze as Thorn, no Laurallen walked up to them.

"Mother?"

@Aeoryi