The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

There's two groups. One trying to sacrifice Eddie and one trying to save Eddie.

Eddie, Lilyana and Aster have all been captured by Thorn and Wren to take them, primarily Eddie to someone who wants to consume her soul and the rest of the group is back at the inn still (I believe but not certain of it) @The Aspiring Archivist and @TheRavenHasLanded know what the other group is up to better than me (and @Experience too but he's still taking a break) 

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana just froze as Thorn, no Laurallen walked up to them.

"Mother?"

@Aeoryi

Hold up WHAT

Wren raised an eyebrow.

Eddie choked. “Lil…what?”

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Would you like to be a villain who wants to sacrifice Eddie? Because we currently don’t really have one which’ll cause problems eventually, if you want to be that would be a great deal of fun :D 

Edited by Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"That's thorn. Wind person. Kidnapper."

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren raised an eyebrow.

Eddie choked. “Lil…what?”

Heehee :D

Don't worry I have a temporary villain :ph34r:

Heehee if you end up playing the villain :P

Lilyana swallowed, "yeah that's my mom."

She tried to sign but only managed to jangle the chains. "Sorry mom but I can’t sign. What are you doing here. I thought you were helping Emma with her affliction."

Thorn sighed, "You've missed a lot. While you were gone it...it took over and she's gone."

27 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Up to you, heroes are good too!!

You can pop in wherever, there are a few different groups right now.

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana swallowed, "yeah that's my mom."

She tried to sign but only managed to jangle the chains. "Sorry mom but I can’t sign. What are you doing here. I thought you were helping Emma with her affliction."

Thorn sighed, "You've missed a lot. While you were gone it...it took over and she's gone."

“Lil,” Eddie said. “What is this?”

Wren watched silently.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Nope :D 

Useless protagonist…yay!!

EDIT: I just realized, Eddie and Lilyana’s parents have met, now…

Edited by Edema Rue

49 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Heeeheeeheee :P

"It appears my sister, my twin sister has gone evil. Consuming any who oppose her into her soul, cankering her soul and destroying all that was good in her."

She wants to consume more fire. The desire has consumed all that she was.

"Well then she can't have Eddie."

Mmm yes the only who calls you Lil, which you hated to be called.

Lilyana reddened visibly and shook her hair infront of her face, hiding behind it.

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

If you want she can. It doesn't matter and might even be funnier if she can :P

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It appears my sister, my twin sister has gone evil. Consuming any who oppose her into her soul, cankering her soul and destroying all that was good in her."

Lilyana reddened visibly and shook her hair infront of her face, hiding behind it.

Aster looked sharply in the direction where the annoying people were.

"Shhh.... We are being watched"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

But I assume it's kinda hard to see them 

Kind of. Like she could probably turn her head to catch a few phrases since she'd handcuffed to Lilyana on one hand and Eddie on the other.

So she could catch a few key phrases at properly timed moments to make it more awkward if you want or just catch some phrases :P

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Lil, what is this? What’s she saying? If she’s hurting you, I’m going to kill her…” Eddie tried to lunge forward, then flushed when it didn’t work.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Lil, what is this? What’s she saying? If she’s hurting you, I’m going to kill her…” Eddie tried to lunge forward, then flushed when it didn’t work.

"Eddie, calm down." Aster spoke firmly. Turning her head to the weird person, she said, "Leave."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Eddie, calm down." Aster spoke firmly. Turning her head to the weird person, she said, "Leave."

Eddie glared at her. “How can I just calm down? You’re not even supposed to be alive!”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"It's okay both of you...I think. My mom's just...being my mom."

Lilyana sighs, "which means plenty of teasing. And news of my sister who wants you Eddie...well not specifically but someone with a soul like yours."

Thorn nodded to all of this.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana sighs, "which means plenty of teasing. And news of my sister who wants you Eddie...well not specifically but someone with a soul like yours."

Eddie groaned. “Nope. No.” She looked at Thorn. “Find someone else, and for goodness sake, be a better mother.”

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie glared at her. “How can I just calm down? You’re not even supposed to be alive!”

Aster was speechless. "Sorry..."

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"On a scale of one to ten, how nice is your sister?"

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie groaned. “Nope. No.” She looked at Thorn. “Find someone else, and for goodness sake, be a better mother.”

Aster sighed

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster was speechless. "Sorry..."

"On a scale of one to ten, how nice is your sister?"

Aster sighed

“It’s not that I don’t want you to be,” Eddie said quickly. “I just…don’t understand how you are.”

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Translate if you would daughter, please? 

Lilyana nodded. "I was a good mother though. Albeit a single one, he died months before my twins were born. And as different as day and night they were. Lilyana was born as water and Emma as fire. It was a hard life but we used our gifts to survive. Lilyana grew her gift into ice and Emma...it was discovered she was a Meddler. Born with the ability to absorb the essence of living beings."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It’s not that I don’t want you to be,” Eddie said quickly. “I just…don’t understand how you are.”

"I am because I had to." Aster tried to shrug in the handcuffs.

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded. "I was a good mother though. Albeit a single one, he died months before my twins were born. And as different as day and night they were. Lilyana was born as water and Emma as fire. It was a hard life but we used our gifts to survive. Lilyana grew her gift into ice and Emma...it was discovered she was a Meddler. Born with the ability to absorb the essence of living beings."

"Ah. What happened after?"

46 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“Then maybe,” Eddie snarled, “you should’ve killed her when you had the chance.”