The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

38 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head sadly, "she...she grew worse. It seemed as if her entire soul was being consumed and she changed from being compassionate and caring to cold and calculating."

@Edema Rue

“I’m so sorry, Lil,” Eddie whispered. “I didn’t know…”

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m so sorry, Lil,” Eddie whispered. “I didn’t know…”

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I mean but why is your sister looking for Eddie in particular? Any ideas?"

Lilyana shrugged, "not Eddie in particular just anyone with fire. She's become a mother of nightmares and abominations, twisting and fusing creatures together and with elements theh never had before. For her current project she needs as much fire as she can get."

I wanted to remove her so she didn't get her, replied Thorn.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, "not Eddie in particular just anyone with fire. She's become a mother of nightmares and abominations, twisting and fusing creatures together and with elements theh never had before. For her current project she needs as much fire as she can get."

I wanted to remove her so she didn't get her, replied Thorn.

"Ah. Okay. I see. And how does fire related to Eddie?"

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looked confused at Aster, "she's well one of the most powerful fire users I've ever seen."

Eddie snorted. "I'm so cold, Princess...just yesterday I made a star. And today, I can't even feel a spark..."

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie snorted. "I'm so cold, Princess...just yesterday I made a star. And today, I can't even feel a spark..."

"And I'm freezing too. It's these chains. I'm sure once you're out of them you'll be able to work you magic again."

Lilyana looked up at her mother pleasingly and Thorn sighed. She reached down to unlock the handcuffs.

Just be careful. She's sent out other hunters that aren't trying to help you instead. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"And I'm freezing too. It's these chains. I'm sure once you're out of them you'll be able to work you magic again."

Lilyana looked up at her mother pleasingly and Thorn sighed. She reached down to unlock the handcuffs.

Just be careful. She's sent out other hunters that aren't trying to help you instead. 

Behind them all, Wren was smirking.

Eddie glared at Thorn. 

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"No," Aster said, "That just doesn't make sense. Why should we trust your mother? Didn't she die recently?" 

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Behind them all, Wren was smirking.

Eddie glared at Thorn. 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"No," Aster said, "That just doesn't make sense. Why should we trust your mother? Didn't she die recently?" 

Lilyana shook her head. "That was Eddie's mom. My mom is usually good."

She cooked her head at her mother, "why did you capture us though?"

Because you had just encountered her creatures. She was on your trail.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head. "That was Eddie's mom. My mom is usually good."

She cooked her head at her mother, "why did you capture us though?"

Because you had just encountered her creatures. She was on your trail.

Aster glares at thorn. "I will kill her. I don't trust her at all."

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Not going to lie, I'm having a little trouble having sympathy for characters named Eddie and are played by Edema Rue right now, after what happened in the Stormlit Hunger Games.

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

XDDD

This one existed first…

It’s also not her fault…this started as the Sacrifice Eddie rp, because so many people wanted me dead for some bizarre reason.