The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Not really? Basically choose a side: to kill Eddie (who’s a cyberpunk child with blue hair and guns) or not to kill Eddie. That is the question.

And then show up, there’s the kidnapping group and, uh…something else? Wherever Archie is. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok, so I can do this...?

Sage woke up. He didn't know where he was. He didn't even really know who he was. But he did know this:

Kill Eddie.

Sage didn't know who Eddie was. Sage didn't know why he wanted to kill Eddie. He just knew that they must pay.

I know that this Eddie isn't gamemaker Eddie, but Sage doesn't know that. His sole purpose is to kill Eddie, so he's going to kill Eddie.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage woke up. He didn't know where he was. He didn't even really know who he was. But he did know this:

Kill Eddie.

Sage didn't know who Eddie was. Sage didn't know why he wanted to kill Eddie. He just knew that they must pay.

Like Sage Hunger Games? Reincarnated?

33 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Kill Eddie.

xD yes that works

30 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage walked over to them. "Who are you?"

"Hello there. My name is Ezrium. Do you know why we are here?

Right after being thrown in prison Ezrium teleports here and gets amnesia, not remembering most aspects of the Hunger Games. Then when he goes back in prison, he remembers everything from the Hunger Games, but forgets most aspects of the Sacrifice RP. But they still get dreams of it.

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Hello there. My name is Ezrium. Do you know why we are here?

"I'm Sage." He hesitated. "You seem... familiar to me." He shook his head. "No, never mind."

"I am here to kill Eddie. I don't know who Eddie is or why I want to kill them, but that's what I'm going to do. Will you help me?"

26 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

"I'm Sage." He hesitated. "You seem... familiar to me." He shook his head. "No, never mind."

"I am here to kill Eddie. I don't know who Eddie is or why I want to kill them, but that's what I'm going to do. Will you help me?"

"Sure, why not? I feel the urge to defeat Eddie as well for some reason. I feel like we've met before, your jaw line looks strangely familiar, but I don't remember from where."

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Sure, why not? I feel the urge to defeat Eddie as well for some reason. I feel like we've met before, your jaw line looks strangely familiar, but I don't remember from where."

"I do pride myself on my excellent jaw. Shall we go look for Eddie?"

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Good to know, signed Thorn. Now we must leave before Emma's creatures can find us here. 

Thorn shot a look at him. 

Wren snorted. “I’m not wrong…it’s the good kind of funny, though.”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I honestly thought you were someone sent to capture Eddie.

“Will someone please tell me what’s going on?” Eddie shouted. “Stop with your stupid hand motions!”