The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I think otherwise." Aster stood up, and started glowing. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

"Well I'd like you to not kill my mom," replied Lilyana.

"She is doesn’t always think about what she does, but I still love her Aster. Please don't try. I don’t want to lose either of you."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well I'd like you to not kill my mom," replied Lilyana.

"She is doesn’t always think about what she does, but I still love her Aster. Please don't try. I don’t want to lose either of you."

"I..." Aster tried to say that she didn't care, but she ended up shedding tears instead. "I'm sorry." She finished, diminishing.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I..." Aster tried to say that she didn't care, but she ended up shedding tears instead. "I'm sorry." She finished, diminishing.

Lilyana walked over and pulled Aster into a hug, not saying anything just holding her.

Hmmm triangle...poor Lil always loved everyone too much, though Thorn.

@Edema Rue

13 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"What... Happened when I was gone?"

"A lot has happened," Lilyana said with a little smile. "Mainly Eddie regained her fire powers and control over them."

Thorn walked over to Wren, best to let them catch up now...though it's going to be a while.

@Edema Rue

34 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana walked over and pulled Aster into a hug, not saying anything just holding her.

@Edema Rue

Eddie smiled at them. They're so cute together, she thought, shoving away a pang of regret. 

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"A lot has happened," Lilyana said with a little smile. "Mainly Eddie regained her fire powers and control over them."

Thorn walked over to Wren, best to let them catch up now...though it's going to be a while.

@Edema Rue

Eddie frowned. "About that...I'm still...I'm still so cold."

Wren nodded. All right then.

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiled at them. They're so cute together, she thought, shoving away a pang of regret. 

Eddie frowned. "About that...I'm still...I'm still so cold."

Lilyana looked confused, "but shouldn't you have your fire back? You're free from the stone...so why are you cold Lady?"

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana looked confused, "but shouldn't you have your fire back? You're free from the stone...so why are you cold Lady?"

"I don't know," Eddie said, looking at Thorn out of the corner of her eye. "But it...I can't feel the fire."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I don't know," Eddie said, looking at Thorn out of the corner of her eye. "But it...I can't feel the fire."

Lilyana reached over and grabbed Eddie's hand, "I could always feel my ice lurking trapped under," Lilyana laughed slightly. "Under well ice." 

She locked eyes with Eddie, "I promise we'll figure this out together, Lady."

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana reached over and grabbed Eddie's hand, "I could always feel my ice lurking trapped under," Lilyana laughed slightly. "Under well ice." 

She locked eyes with Eddie, "I promise we'll figure this out together, Lady."

Eddie smirked. "We always do, Princess." She turned to look at Aster. "And you too, um, Starlight?"

@Aeoryi

8 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

"I do pride myself on my excellent jaw. Shall we go look for Eddie?"

"I suppose so."

How do the powers work? Say, I wanted to give my character powers. Or a different character that is helping Eddie instead of trying to sacrifice her?

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Wren snorted. “I’m not wrong…it’s the good kind of funny, though.”

“Will someone please tell me what’s going on?” Eddie shouted. “Stop with your stupid hand motions!”

8 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"I think otherwise." Aster stood up, and started glowing. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."

You guys are having some trouble, it appears. We are just talking about Sage's jawline, and you guys are trying to kill eachother.

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue

Are they not still handcuffed?

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smirked. "We always do, Princess." She turned to look at Aster. "And you too, um, Starlight?"

@Aeoryi

“Seriously.” The woman said. “What is going on here? Where am I?”

She glanced at Elan, who blushed deeply. “Uh… um…” he said, then blushed deeper.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

You guys are having some trouble, it appears. We are just talking about Sage's jawline, and you guys are trying to kill eachother.

Are they not still handcuffed?

Well it was Aster threatening Thorn because she did stab her multiple times :P

And no they're not handcuffed anymore but Eddie's mother drained Eddie of her powers.

"I suppose so."

Powers are whatever you want them to be, same with characters :)

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq commences the ritual, promptly landing on eddie.

Eddie promptly throws him off and shoots him.

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Seriously.” The woman said. “What is going on here? Where am I?”

She glanced at Elan, who blushed deeply. “Uh… um…” he said, then blushed deeper.

Are you in the village or in our random camp in the woods?

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie groans. “Why do people keep doing that?”

Lilyana shrugged, standing up next to Eddie. Still holding her hand. "It's a fair reaction as over half the people that spontaneously fall on one of us want to kill us."

Lilyana really doesn't know where her feelings lie xD

Her mother was right :P

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, standing up next to Eddie. Still holding her hand. "It's a fair reaction as over half the people that spontaneously fall on one of us want to kill us."

"It would be really nice if people wouldn't spontaneously fall on one of us."