The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looks suspiciously at the pair and cocks her gun. "Who are you?"

Elan jumps back. "I'm Elan! You know me!" He raises his hands into the air, showing that they're empty.

The woman stares down the gun. "Ella." She says. "My name is Ella. I was just living a normal life, and then poof, I'm here. And now I'm being threatened for no reason whatsoever. What the heck is going on?!"

#Never RP'd a woman before!

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan jumps back. "I'm Elan! You know me!" He raises his hands into the air, showing that they're empty.

The woman stares down the gun. "Ella." She says. "My name is Ella. I was just living a normal life, and then poof, I'm here. And now I'm being threatened for no reason whatsoever. What the heck is going on?!"

Eddie lowers her gun. "I wasn't sure which Elan you were...there seems to be a lot of you. Ella, I'm sorry."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie lowers her gun. "I wasn't sure which Elan you were...there seems to be a lot of you. Ella, I'm sorry."

"Other Elan is... dead." Elan says quietly. "But you don't even care."

Ella puts a hand on Elan's shoulder and gives it a soft squeeze. He looks up and she nods at him solemnly. "Now," she says, "What is happening? Where am I?"

42 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana throws a snowball at his face.

Her voice is monotone and frozen, her glare piercing into him. "This is my homeland so think carefully before you answer her again"

Aster places a hand on Lil's shoulder to calm her down.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Yes I can. But you have to tell me who you are first." 

"My name is Ella. I was just living life, when suddenly I just POOFED here. Then I was threatened, questioned, and I think that person wants to turn me into a human popsicle." Ella gestures at Lilyana.

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"My name is Ella. I was just living life, when suddenly I just POOFED here. Then I was threatened, questioned, and I think that person wants to turn me into a human popsicle." Ella gestures at Lilyana.

Lilyana shrugged, "guilty as charged. Just was making sure you weren't going to harm Eddie as people who want to kill her have a tendency of popping up near her."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged, "guilty as charged. Just was making sure you weren't going to harm Eddie as people who want to kill her have a tendency of popping up near her."

Eddie grimaced. “I’m sorry, Ella. We…live a strange life. You’ve come at a weird time, and we can never be too sure…” she looked away. “Too many people keep dying.”

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie grimaced. “I’m sorry, Ella. We…live a strange life. You’ve come at a weird time, and we can never be too sure…” she looked away. “Too many people keep dying.”

Ella nods solemnly. “I… I’ve felt that.” She says. “My twin… she died.”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie reached over and gave her a hug. “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s… yeah.” Ella hugged her back.

“My twin died too.” Elan says. “It’s… a hard life, we’re living.”

They don’t know they’re interdementional copies of each other 😝 

Edited by Ancient Elantrian