The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Let's get a room and discuss our plans! Do you have any currency?

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

I think so. Sage dug around in his pocket and pulled out a handful of spheres. Will they accept this?

Lilyana and Aster do, but not Rosharan :)

Eddie ignored both of them, walking up to her room. Upon opening the door, she  saw the ashes of the bed and groaned.

31 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Maybe? Try it!

Sage walked to the front table and started conversing with the person there.

"Me and my friend would like a room, good sir."

"Can you pay?"

Sage brought out a few marks. "How much?"

The man at the bar stared at them, then laughed. "This thing is a joke, no? This is no currency! Where is the coins?"

"Listen, friend, there are gemstones in here. This thing is valuable, no?"

The man hesitated. "I suppose he will work."  He snatched the spheres out of Sage's hand and gave him a key. "Take room eleven."

"Many thanks." Sage walked over to Ezrium. "I got us a room."

@Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage walked to the front table and started conversing with the person there.

"Me and my friend would like a room, good sir."

"Can you pay?"

Sage brought out a few marks. "How much?"

The man at the bar stared at them, then laughed. "This thing is a joke, no? This is no currency! Where is the coins?"

"Listen, friend, there are gemstones in here. This thing is valuable, no?"

The man hesitated. "I suppose he will work."  He snatched the spheres out of Sage's hand and gave him a key. "Take room eleven."

"Many thanks." Sage walked over to Ezrium. "I got us a room."

@Canada Lover

"Nice! Guess you have people skills." Ezrium made their way to room eleven with Sage. "So, I'm thinking we kidnap or sacrifice Eddie in the middle of the night while she is sleeping. Make sure to make sure she has no wealons." Ezrium said in a very soft voice so only Sage could hear.

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Nice! Guess you have people skills." Ezrium made their way to room eleven with Sage. "So, I'm thinking we kidnap or sacrifice Eddie in the middle of the night while she is sleeping. Make sure to make sure she has no wealons." Ezrium said in a very soft voice so only Sage could hear.

"Yes." He hesitated. "Do... we have weapons?"

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Uh..." he looked around the room. He saw a lamp, chair, and bed.

A vision filled Sage's mind: A massive, brilliant silvery sword. It was the most elegant thing Sage had ever seen. Well, he thought it was. But it was over in a moment.

"No," he said. "No, I suppose we'll have to make do."

18 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

A vision filled Sage's mind: A massive, brilliant silvery sword. It was the most elegant thing Sage had ever seen. Well, he thought it was. But it was over in a moment.

"No," he said. "No, I suppose we'll have to make do."

Ezrium saw a steel lamp, and decided he could use it as a pole. He grabbed it, and determined that he could probably knock someone out with it.

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium saw a steel lamp, and decided he could use it as a pole. He grabbed it, and determined that he could probably knock someone out with it.

Sage went down to the kitchens and caused a diversion that drew a lot of people away from his target. He snuck around the remaining cooks and stole a few long, sharp knives. Sage returned to the room and handed two to Ezrium.

"I found some weapons."

@Canada Lover

23 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage went down to the kitchens and caused a diversion that drew a lot of people away from his target. He snuck around the remaining cooks and stole a few long, sharp knives. Sage returned to the room and handed two to Ezrium.

"I found some weapons."

@Canada Lover

"Great!" He took the smaller one and pocketed the large one.

37 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

"I found some weapons."

@Canada Lover

AAAAAAAHHHHH EASY

DONT STAB MEEEEEE

Wiz, Aeo, either of you want to rp? (If not it’s all good)

@The Wandering Wizard @Aeoryi

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

xD I did just get kidnapped…variety would be good…hmm…

Eddie sat down in the pile of ashes, shivering. Her fire…she’d felt so alive only a day ago, and now…it was gone.