The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

35 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I...I don’t know why...unless...she was in one when I found her, so..."

Lilyana's face paled and she rushed into the room with Eddie and xq.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue

"I imagine this is not good...? A random person came in here and did this to her. Something about Eddie's mother or something like that?"

45 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Is this... Related to something you know?"

10 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"I imagine this is not good...? A random person came in here and did this to her. Something about Eddie's mother or something like that?"

Lilyana's face turned deathly white.

"Nonononononononononotagainnotagainnotagain..." she kept mumbling and crying as she walked over to Eddie.

@Edema Rue

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's face turned deathly white.

"Nonononononononononotagainnotagainnotagain..." she kept mumbling and crying as she walked over to Eddie.

@Edema Rue

Eddie didn’t seem to notice (she was sleeping).

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium got a bucket, filled it with cold ice water, and splashed Eddie with it. But it got worse. The ice water filled the cocoon, making Eddie essentially sleeping in ice cold water.

Lilyana froze the water before it hit Eddie, causing it to crash to the ground.

"Leave her. She'll wake when she's ready. She just survived another encounter with her mother."

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium got a bucket, filled it with cold ice water, and splashed Eddie with it. But it got worse. The ice water filled the cocoon, making Eddie essentially sleeping in ice cold water.

I just shivered…

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana froze the water before it hit Eddie, causing it to crash to the ground.

"Leave her. She'll wake when she's ready. She just survived another encounter with her mother."

Eddie’s eyelids started to flutter.

Lilyana slightly awkwardly returns the hug.

"Uh...it's been just half an hour, Eddie."

Eddie looked at her, then burst out laughing. “I’ve missed you, Lils…it’s been a long year.”

Lilyana warily looked at Eddie. "What's happened in this last year?"

"Well clearly her 'so-called mother' brainwashed her into thinking she spent the last years of her life with her, but she managed to protect important memories like you. Or no, wait.. that can't be right..."

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana warily looked at Eddie. "What's happened in this last year?"

Eddie smiled, eyes bright and hopeful. “I learned so much,” she said. “I fell in love, and I grew, and…I can’t even begin to describe it all.” She let a small flame flicker through hee fingers.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Well clearly her 'so-called mother' brainwashed her into thinking she spent the last years of her life with her, but she managed to protect important memories like you. Or no, wait.. that can't be right..."

Eddie blinked. “Who’s he?”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiled, eyes bright and hopeful. “I learned so much,” she said. “I fell in love, and I grew, and…I can’t even begin to describe it all.” She let a small flame flicker through hee fingers.

"Are you high, drunk, or both?"

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Uhm he was one of the many people trying to sacrifice you." Lilyana looked a bit concerned, "do you remember any of that?"

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Are you high, drunk, or both?"

“None of the above?”

"Uhm he was one of the many people trying to sacrifice you." Lilyana looked a bit concerned, "do you remember any of that?"

Eddie nodded, smiling sadly. “Of course I do. I’m so glad that’s all behind us now. Let’s not mess up this visit with memories of the bad times, okay? The city back home is wonderful, but I want to hear about everything I’ve missed in the moving mountains!”