The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"As far as I can remember you've always had them, Eddie. And you've always dressed like that."

Eddie blinks. “Something is very wrong here…”

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Because I’m doing a great job staying alive!! You could come help kill me it you’d like.

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinks. “Something is very wrong here…”

"Yeah," sighed Lilyana, resting her head on Eddie's shoulder. "But I guess we should be glad for this gift."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Eddie's mother brainwashed her!!! ...Again!! :P

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushed deeply, "S-sorry Lady. I just guess that this way less people will be trying to kill you. So we'll be able to not be running so much."

"But people haven't been trying to kill me for years...right?"

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shook her head, "Eddie there was just two more in a long line of people who have been constantly trying to kill us!"

Eddie's brow furrowed. "Lils, I don't know what's happened to you, or why you seem to have gotten stuck in the past...but I'm here, okay? I'll help you figure out whatever it is that's happened to you. You don't need to be afraid, yeah?"

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie's brow furrowed. "Lils, I don't know what's happened to you, or why you seem to have gotten stuck in the past...but I'm here, okay? I'll help you figure out whatever it is that's happened to you. You don't need to be afraid, yeah?"

"O-okay," sniffles Lilyana as she starts crying frozen tears on Eddie's shoulder.

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"O-okay," sniffles Lilyana as she starts crying frozen tears on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie held her.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq somehow is there, dont know why. "ok, soooooooooo what should i do? is the charge ok?"

“Who are you?”

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie held her.

Lilyana cried, but not for the reasons Eddie was probably expecting.

This felt completely, absolutely wrong...and yet...it was everything she had ever wanted.

Her thoughts tumbled and jumbled, flipping and flopping. Until she didn’t know what to think, what to believe. And she just wished someone would change her as Eddie. Or maybe nothing had changed in Eddie and she'd just been stuck in the past. 

SHE JUST DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK! And so she cried into Eddie and fell asleep in her arms, totally exhausted from the stresses of the day.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana cried, but not for the reasons Eddie was probably expecting.

This felt completely, absolutely wrong...and yet...it was everything she had ever wanted.

Her thoughts tumbled and jumbled, flipping and flopping. Until she didn’t know what to think, what to believe. And she just wished someone would change her as Eddie. Or maybe nothing had changed in Eddie and she'd just been stuck in the past. 

SHE JUST DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK! And so she cried into Eddie and fell asleep in her arms, totally exhausted from the stresses of the day.

Eddie smiled softly, rubbing her back until she fell asleep, then setting her on the one bed remaining in the room. “Sleep well, Princess,” she murmured. “It’ll…it’ll all make sense in the morning.”

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium was on the floor clearly in pain. Sage could feel a similar pain, though not as intense.

The romance in this rp is insane at this point. We've got a ridiculously complicated love triangle, and like 2-3 other relationships going on at the same time...

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie smiled softly, rubbing her back until she fell asleep, then setting her on the one bed remaining in the room. “Sleep well, Princess,” she murmured. “It’ll…it’ll all make sense in the morning.”

So what are we doing now? And xq did say something to you 👀 

Hehe continuing the typical ignoring all else while loving again xD

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

The romance in this rp is insane at this point. We've got a ridiculously complicated love triangle, and like 2-3 other relationships going on at the same time...

It really is xD

It's the most I've ever seen before in an RP at once :D

34 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq pulls out his knife. "remember this knife? it was used to try and sacrifice you. i took the knife back, as it was mine, and i should have been done. but i wasnt, because you needed help"

“Um…okay?”

22 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

That one’s almost too accurate…