The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Nope,” Eddie said. “That’s why this is so confusing.”

"Yeah, because the Eddie I've always known and loved has loved her guns, hated her mother because she really is a terrible mother, and always been running from those trying to kill her."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yeah, because the Eddie I've always known and loved has loved her guns, hated her mother because she really is a terrible mother, and always been running from those trying to kill her."

“Hey,” Eddie said, her hair involuntarily starting on fire, “don’t talk about my mother like that. Ever.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Hey,” Eddie said, her hair involuntarily starting on fire, “don’t talk about my mother like that. Ever.”

Lilyana's tone grew frostily cold. "As you wish, Lady. But that's how she acted around the Eddie I used to know. Which I don't think is you anymore, maybe I never knew you in the first place."

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's tone grew frostily cold. "As you wish, Lady. But that's how she acted around the Eddie I used to know. Which I don't think is you anymore, maybe I never knew you in the first place."

“I don’t think you ever did know me. Maybe you knew an Eddie, but…you’re nothing like the friend I once had.” Eddie turned and walked out.

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I don’t think you ever did know me. Maybe you knew an Eddie, but…you’re nothing like the friend I once had.” Eddie turned and walked out.

Lilyana sunk to the floor again. Not knowing what to do. She starts crying at a trickle which turns into a roaring waterfall.

@Aeoryi

14 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan and Ella appear in the middle of [wherever Ezrium is]. 

"Hey!" Elan says. "Long time no see y'all's!"

"Do I know you? You seem very familiar."

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Oh wait, are you from another universe? Is the multiverse real? Because the Eddie that killed Sage must be from another universe."

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana sunk to the floor again. Not knowing what to do. She starts crying at a trickle which turns into a roaring waterfall.

@Aeoryi

Ezrium patted her awkwardly on the shoulder, trying to be comforting, although it was clearly not working.

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh wait, are you from another universe? Is the multiverse real? Because the Eddie that killed Sage must be from another universe."

Ezrium patted her awkwardly on the shoulder, trying to be comforting, although it was clearly not working.

"I don't know what else it could be," Eddie snapped.

19 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Oh! You!" Elan says. "Yes, we've met. No, you probably don't remember all the way. Yes, we're both from alternate universes. Yes the multiverse is real!" 

Ella looks at Ezrium. "I think.... yes I do know you..." She says. "Yeah... we've met. Ezrium, right?"

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh! You!" Elan says. "Yes, we've met. No, you probably don't remember all the way. Yes, we're both from alternate universes. Yes the multiverse is real!" 

Ella looks at Ezrium. "I think.... yes I do know you..." She says. "Yeah... we've met. Ezrium, right?"

"Please restore my memory. I do 't remember anything."

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Please restore my memory. I do 't remember anything."

Elan pauses. "I don't know how..."
"Don't worry. I can do it!" Ella says. She brings her hand to Ezrium's forehead. "Yes... significant damage... trauma... multiversal travel isn't fun... but we can fix this..." Her hand begins glowing, and Ezrium's body goes ethereal as her hand melts into it. He begins shaking, and Ella closes her eyes. With a bright flash of light and a loud CRACK, everything returns to normal.

"I think I got it all." Ella says. "Did I?"

Elan stares at her dumbfounded. When she looks over he blushes deeply and looks at the ground, hands in pockets.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq turns on eddie. "enough. enough. ENOUGH!" and he pushes his first memory of seeing the sacrifice begin. it rams into eddie with the force of a waterfall.

Eddie glares. “Stop that.”

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan pauses. "I don't know how..."
"Don't worry. I can do it!" Ella says. She brings her hand to Ezrium's forehead. "Yes... significant damage... trauma... multiversal travel isn't fun... but we can fix this..." Her hand begins glowing, and Ezrium's body goes ethereal as her hand melts into it. He begins shaking, and Ella closes her eyes. With a bright flash of light and a loud CRACK, everything returns to normal.

"I think I got it all." Ella says. "Did I?"

Elan stares at her dumbfounded. When she looks over he blushes deeply and looks at the ground, hands in pockets.

"Owww..." Ezrium held his head as thousands of memories rushed back to him.

"I remember. I remember everything."

"Wait, that means that really isn't Sage? I remember him dying. Also, WHY IS EDDIE FROM HERE JUST CASSIAN 2.0!"

Ella is girl Elan. Hee hee hee...

Elan and Ella love each other.

"Oh..." Elan says. "Cassy... yeah... don't remind me." 

"Yeah. Still a soft spot." Ella says. 

"Wait... don't tell me you fell for yourself, Elan."

Elan blushes deeply. "Um-"

Ella blushes too, rubbing her arm. "No, ew that's gross..."

"Yeah..." Elan says. He looks up into Ella's eyes and both of them blush deeper, looking away quickly.