The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Of course daughter. Let me gather my power and try.

I KNEW IT!!!!

Ezrium still held on, despite it burning.

"Do whatever you are going to do now!" He called to Ella.

I think you already did this, but Eddie ignored it, so...?

@Ancient Elantrian

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I...I don’t know my sweet daughter. I...I really really don't know.  Crying flows through the link to her. I'm really sorry that she might be gone for forever.

Lilyana cried more at her only seemingly now real friend being gone.

Ezrium felt a sting of betrayal, although he was not sure why. Perhaps he was not considered a friend by someone who was in need of friends.

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ella brings her hand to Eddie's forehead. "Oh gosh..." She says, "This is some significant damage... I dunno how she's still functioning..." Ella's hand begins glowing, and Eddie's body goes ethereal as her hand melts into it. She begins shaking, and Ella closes her eyes. With a bright flash of light and a loud CRACK, everything returns to normal.

"That... should work..." Ella said. "Eddie, tell me, do you remember everything?"

@Edema Rue

@Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

@Ancient Elantrian

Ezrium felt a sting of betrayal, although he was not sure why. Perhaps he was not considered a friend by someone who was in need of friends.

@Edema Rue

Oh stars I don't know how I missed that, so sorry. 

...Wiz?

@The Wandering Wizard

"Let go!" Eddie shouted again.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

The voice growled, refusing to let go.

Lilyana looks up from the floor. "Eddie?"

10 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

@Ancient Elantrian

@Edema Rue

Lilyana gave him a hug, through still tear stained eyes, barely outlined by the faintest shadow of hope.

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

"Um...? But what if you magically get transported away, then I am dragged on some stupid boring quest to find you after you finally realize the truth and have been kidnapped by your mother...?"

Wait, you talking to me or Wiz?

Edited by Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Um...? But what if you magically get transported away, then I am dragged on some stupid boring quest to find you after you finally realize the truth and have been kidnapped by your mother...?"

Aaaaahh sorry sorry sorry that was bad phrasing. I was asking Wiz if she remembers anything, and you to let go.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Hehehe okie :D :3

The memories rushed back to her, snapping back like a electrical shock. Blasting through her and blasting off her feet, filling her head with immense pain. Four words lingered in her head. 

I will always win

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The memories rushed back to her, snapping back like a electrical shock. Blasting through her and blasting off her feet, filling her head with immense pain. Four words lingered in her head. 

I will always win

Eddie let out a scream, shivering...then she stood up. "What's going on?" She asked. "Why is Lil crying?"

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"The o-other you-u," hiccups Lilyana behind tears. Though joy or sadness or fear or whatever she didn’t know.

"What do you mean, the other me?"

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Me? I wasn't doing anything! That was all you and your meddling mother!"

Eddie snarled and said a few words that aren't allowed on the shard. "Of course it was her...of course it was."

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Would you like me to recap again?!"

Eddie stared at him for a long moment. "Why are you even here? If you want us dead, let's fight. If you don't, then...go live your life, man!"

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie stared at him for a long moment. "Why are you even here? If you want us dead, let's fight. If you don't, then...go live your life, man!"

"Darn, you really want me to leave," he sniffled a little bit. "Then I'll leave." He walked out of the door, but lingered in the hallway for a couple of seconds in case they decided that they didn't want him to go.

I suppose if you want me to leave the Sacrifice RP, then I might as well.