The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Okay, I should be able to do that." Aster says, "But I'll need your help. I can't extinguish fire by myself."

"What do you think I'm trying to do with all this ice?"

She groaned and some of her teeth began to curve into fangs. 

"I...can't keep...this...up...much longer."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana grasped Aster's hand and blushed. But it wasn't bad, it helped the coldness that had been forming in her thaw slightly.

"Okay now what?"

Aster smiled, and let her power flow through Lilyana, providing light to fight the elemental corruption. The light treated Lilyana as a part of Aster, and didn't have the normal limitations.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Aster smiled, and let her power flow through Lilyana, providing light to fight the elemental corruption. The light treated Lilyana as a part of Aster, and didn't have the normal limitations.

Lilyana gasped and then smiled at Aster. She waved her hand and the fires all puttered out. 

"Wow I didn't know...you're amazing Aster."

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

2 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin looked shocked. "How are you using ice powers?"

"Someone...gave them to me." He replied. "C'mon, if you want to survive, you better get out now while you can."

Cole beings to make his way out of the inn, not caring to see if Erin follows.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

"Someone...gave them to me." He replied. "C'mon, if you want to survive, you better get out now while you can."

Cole beings to make his way out of the inn, not caring to see if Erin follows.

Erin knew something was wrong with Mike. They were certain now. I should go to that river... First, they got out of the inn.

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana gasped and then smiled at Aster. She waved her hand and the fires all puttered out. 

"Wow I didn't know...you're amazing Aster."

@Ookla the Believer

Eddie felt her flames die, and frowned. No matter. She could pretend. Pretend that everything she had been had ended here. Pretend that she was someone new.

Erin trudged slowly to the river. The cold felt nice on their burns, which they noticed Mike hadn't healed.

Eventually, they reached the river, and walked along it until they reached the spot where Mike had fallen earlier. They looked around for anything unusual.

@Ookla the Shadowed

1 hour ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin trudged slowly to the river. The cold felt nice on their burns, which they noticed Mike hadn't healed.

Eventually, they reached the river, and walked along it until they reached the spot where Mike had fallen earlier. They looked around for anything unusual.

@Ookla the Shadowed

The river was completely frozen over, but an unusual glow seemed to be coming from the water below.

14 hours ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

The river was completely frozen over, but an unusual glow seemed to be coming from the water below.

Erin hesitated for a moment, then grabbed a nearby rock and started pounding at the ice above the glow. They figured it wouldn't be too thick after only a few hours.

@Ookla the Shadowed

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

In the forest, Eddie started another fire. This one, though, she stepped into, and a moment later she appeared in a city far away. “Mother…” she called.

@Ookla the Raveness

A woman in a brilliant sapphire blue gown appeared. "What is it my little flame?"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

A woman in a brilliant sapphire blue gown appeared. "What is it my little flame?"

Eddie blinked once, then ran forward and gave her a hug. "Hi, mom" she said into her shoulder.