The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

On 12/1/2023 at 1:43 PM, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Eventually, they found a branch that could get caught after entering the river partway. It wasn't ideal, but they hoped it could make for some sort of handhold. 

@Ookla the Shadowed

How deep is the river?

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

On 12/1/2023 at 1:53 PM, Ookla the Abstract said:

Eventually, they found a branch that could get caught after entering the river partway. It wasn't ideal, but they hoped it could make for some sort of handhold. 

Sorry for being off yesterday, it was quite busy.

The river is about 15 feet deep, so just under 10 feet above the figures head. Though the current of the river is not really strong at all.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Erin began to lower themself into the water. It was horribly cold, but they managed it, slowly. This branch is not going down far enough. With a setup breath, they plunged fully into the water, and swam down to grab the figure.

On 12/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana blushed but calmed it down. "So where do you want to search first?

@Ookla the Resolute

On 12/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, Ookla the Raveness said:

Her mom just hugged her tightly back. 

"Who's there! Reveal yourself or I will force you too.

@Ookla the Believer

@Ookla the Believer

On 12/1/2023 at 3:08 PM, Ookla of Ravens said:

"i- my name is richard" and it comes forward.

A revolver appears in her hand and she points it at Richard. "Stop right there until I know you're friendly."

4 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin began to lower themself into the water. It was horribly cold, but they managed it, slowly. This branch is not going down far enough. With a setup breath, they plunged fully into the water, and swam down to grab the figure.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Mike sits in a couple inches of lukewarm snow, back against a wall in his mind, watching his unconscious body floating in the frozen river on the screen that follows him everywhere.

Thud. Mike bangs his head against the wall again. There was no way he could escape this prison, and the fear that he would be stuck here for decades had started to creep in, shown by small black veins that crisscrossed along the wall. 

Thud. His body wasn't even tied down. A tug would free his body from the river's bottom. The only problem was that somehow the river was cold enough to knock him out only moments after he awoke. 

Mike wasn't sure how this was possible. Everytime he tried to wake up, the water was definitely frigid, but it did not seem cold enough to render him unconscious so quickly. 

Thud. Someone swims into the screen's view, above Mike's body. It takes a moment to register, but when he realizes someone is near his actual body he jumps up to his feet.

"Erin?" Mike jumps and waves his hands. "Erin!" They try to grab his body, but don't seem to be able to move him. It was then that Mike realizes that they wouldn't be able to hear him, as he was just in his mind. 

Mike takes a deep breath, even though it was completely unnecessary, and forced himself awake. He manages to tug his legs and release them from the weak restraints and begins to float up before falling unconscious once more. 

This time, he doesn't wake up in his own mind's prison, but instead falls asleep to perfect blackness.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Mike sits in a couple inches of lukewarm snow, back against a wall in his mind, watching his unconscious body floating in the frozen river on the screen that follows him everywhere.

Thud. Mike bangs his head against the wall again. There was no way he could escape this prison, and the fear that he would be stuck here for decades had started to creep in, shown by small black veins that crisscrossed along the wall. 

Thud. His body wasn't even tied down. A tug would free his body from the river's bottom. The only problem was that somehow the river was cold enough to knock him out only moments after he awoke. 

Mike wasn't sure how this was possible. Everytime he tried to wake up, the water was definitely frigid, but it did not seem cold enough to render him unconscious so quickly. 

Thud. Someone swims into the screen's view, above Mike's body. It takes a moment to register, but when he realizes someone is near his actual body he jumps up to his feet.

"Erin?" Mike jumps and waves his hands. "Erin!" They try to grab his body, but don't seem to be able to move him. It was then that Mike realizes that they wouldn't be able to hear him, as he was just in his mind. 

Mike takes a deep breath, even though it was completely unnecessary, and forced himself awake. He manages to tug his legs and release them from the weak restraints and begins to float up before falling unconscious once more. 

This time, he doesn't wake up in his own mind's prison, but instead falls asleep to perfect blackness.

Erin, having guess it was him but not really daring to be sure, tried to push through the shock, fear, and relief of seeing him there. They slept pulled him up and out of the water using the branch, then collapsed, with him in their arms, into the snow.

@Ookla the Shadowed

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

45 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin, having guess it was him but not really daring to be sure, tried to push through the shock, fear, and relief of seeing him there. They slept pulled him up and out of the water using the branch, then collapsed, with him in their arms, into the snow.

Mike remained unconscious.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Erin was cold... so cold. They tried to stay awake, keep their eyes open... It was too much. They fell unconscious.

Oh, I was planning to RP the next few hours of them both being unconscious xD

Mike slowly drifted in and out of consciousness. At some point, he realized that wind was tugging lightly at his hair, which meant he was no longer surround be frigid water. 

His head was clear, though he still felt cold. Mike realized he was shivering and finally mustered the strength to open his eyes and examine his surroundings. 

The moment he saw Erin, he was by their side. He lightly shook their body, trying to gauge if they were all right.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Mike slowly drifted in and out of consciousness. At some point, he realized that wind was tugging lightly at his hair, which meant he was no longer surround be frigid water. 

His head was clear, though he still felt cold. Mike realized he was shivering and finally mustered the strength to open his eyes and examine his surroundings. 

The moment he saw Erin, he was by their side. He lightly shook their body, trying to gauge if they were all right.

They were deathly pale, having been submerged in freezing water and left it in the cold for hours. They were alive, but their breathing and heartbeat were barely noticeable.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

They were deathly pale, having been submerged in freezing water and left it in the cold for hours. They were alive, but their breathing and heartbeat were barely noticeable.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Shadowed said:

Ezrium wandered across the two. He didn't reveal himself however, he simply watched.

1 hour ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard freezes. "i- i- what- dont shoot me please please please-" he puts a shaking hand near his knife, like thats gonna do something. "i- i- i wont hurt you-"

Eddie frowned, looking to her mother for confirmation. “Why does he think I’m going to shoot him?”

@Ookla the Raveness

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie frowned, looking to her mother for confirmation. “Why does he think I’m going to shoot him?”

@Ookla the Raveness

47 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard falls to his knees. "please"

"I think he thinks I'm going to shoot him," whispers Anna. (That's her mom's name :ph34r:)

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

richard whimpers. then he stands, shakily. "if you are going to kill me, do it now, while i have a shred of honor. while im standing."

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I think he think I'm going to shoot him," whispers Anna. (That's her mom's name :ph34r:)

i think she think correctly.

Edited by Ookla of Ravens

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I think he think I'm going to shoot him," whispers Anna. (That's her mom's name :ph34r:)

Eddie frowned. “M-Mom? You’re not going to shoot him…you’re not…right?”

30 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard whimpers. then he stands, shakily. "if you are going to kill me, do it now, while i have a shred of honor. while im standing."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie frowned. “M-Mom? You’re not going to shoot him…you’re not…right?”

"Not unless he harms you. There's been too much of that going on lately." 

What was her boyfriend's name again? :ph34r: