The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

12 hours ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Let's check the Inn."

"Yeah, someone might have seen her."

She smiles slightly, "hard to miss her in that gorgeous fiery dress."

She blushed fiercely, "sorry."

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard currently is staring death in the face. and winning. he takes a very tenetive step forward.

The gun slowly lowers to Anna's side. 

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard lets out a breath he realized he was holding. "th-th-thank you-" he holds out his knife. "this is all i have. take it. you have given me life"

She looks at him bemused. "Okay, but if you're trying to woo me, you'll have to try harder. 

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

She looks at him bemused. "Okay, but if you're trying to woo me, you'll have to try harder. 

richard waves his hands around. "no- NO NONONNONONO ITS NOT THAT AT ALL-" he blushes in embarrassment. "i- its my knife, passed down through several generations. at the top of every 4 years, we sacrifice an animal to our god, atop the highest mountain."

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard waves his hands around. "no- NO NONONNONONO ITS NOT THAT AT ALL-" he blushes in embarrassment. "i- its my knife, passed down through several generations. at the top of every 4 years, we sacrifice an animal to our god, atop the highest mountain."

"Oh, okay," she says with a sly smile obviously not believing his intent not to woo her. 

She's uh stubborn like Eddie in this regard :P

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"It's fine."

"I'm just confused about how I feel about her."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Oh, okay," she says with a sly smile obviously not believing his intent not to woo her. 

"I'm just confused about how I feel about her."

love it

Richard relaxes a bit. "yeah. this is the third year after my first sacrifice." he chuckles. "i had to go cry for quite a bit before it finally sunk in"

12 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richards eyes widen. "whoah- thats cool!" then his face falls. "i wish i could do stuff like that. all i can do is throw my knifes so they come back to me-"

She smiled a wonderful smile at him. "That's just the least that I can do."

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie’s frown deepened. 

What did you forget?

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I am too, I think. How do you feel?"

@Ookla the Raveness

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I don't know how I missed that, sorry 😅

"I feel like I love her but it doesn't really feel like she loves me. And I thought that I could always handle it when she gets the way she does sometimes but nothing has changed. And it seems it never will."

Tears started to form in her eyes and she blinked them away.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I feel like I love her but it doesn't really feel like she loves me. And I thought that I could always handle it when she gets the way she does sometimes but nothing has changed. And it seems it never will."

Tears started to form in her eyes and she blinked them away.

"I feel like I should hate Eddie but don't want to because I know it isn't her. I just know it." Aster looked mournfully upon the ruins of the inn, and the looked away. "I don't know why I think that, though."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I feel like I should hate Eddie but don't want to because I know it isn't her. I just know it." Aster looked mournfully upon the ruins of the inn, and the looked away. "I don't know why I think that, though."

"Yeah. Some of it was her and some of it wasn't."

Lilyana sighed, "but when she seemed herself she just seemed determined to push me away again."