The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Uh I'm not certain."

She looks genuinely confused at Eddie.

"Why?"

"Stop pretending!" Eddie shouted. "Stop pretending you didn't ruin my life, stop pretending you care about me, stop pretending to have a soul!"  A fire flickered behind her eyes, and she pulled out a gun. "Death is too good for you."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"Stop pretending!" Eddie shouted. "Stop pretending you didn't ruin my life, stop pretending you care about me, stop pretending to have a soul!"  A fire flickered behind her eyes, and she pulled out a gun. "Death is too good for you."

"But what do you mean?? I'm so confused right now." 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"But what do you mean?? I'm so confused right now." 

Eddie's eyes grow colder, and she shoots her, aiming for the stomach.

Then her eyes lighten, and she gasps, dropping the gun and running forward. "M-mom? Mom what happened?"

3 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Me too...me too."

"Well as I don't here a no..."

She grinned and wiggled her fingers and Charlie appeared.

"What...Eddie? Where am I? I was just playing with my mates and then I'm here...where ever here is."

She shrugged, "usually I prefer elements and forging them into my weapons. Particularly my bow."

Ahhhhh... but it would be so fun to play Charlie.

Ezrium existed. Even though no one noticed.

44 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie's eyes grow colder, and she shoots her, aiming for the stomach.

Then her eyes lighten, and she gasps, dropping the gun and running forward. "M-mom? Mom what happened?"

"I...I don't know." She grimaced and magicked the bullet out and healed it. "I don't know anymore...you were not yourself and then you shot me."

@Ookla of Ravens

26 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium existed. Even though no one noticed.

You can if you want...I could have made Ezrium look like Charlie or charlies is just someone else. I have trouble juggling a few character in an RP so you can have him if you want. 

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I...I don't know." She grimaced and magicked the bullet out and healed it. "I don't know anymore...you were not yourself and then you shot me."

@Ookla of Ravens

Lol, okay. I'm imagining him with a British accent.

Let me know if I do anything out of character.

"Eddie, what's going on?" Charles asked, very confused. Eddie hadn't seemed this way in school.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

@Ookla of Ravens

"Eddie- you shot your mother, and you were acting weird- like your mother was a bad person"

5 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Me too...me too."

"Well as I don't here a no..."

She grinned and wiggled her fingers and Charlie appeared.

"What...Eddie? Where am I? I was just playing with my mates and then I'm here...where ever here is."

She shrugged, "usually I prefer elements and forging them into my weapons. Particularly my bow."

"Let's go check."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

@Ookla of Ravens

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Eddie, what's going on?" Charles asked, very confused. Eddie hadn't seemed this way in school.

3 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"Eddie- you shot your mother, and you were acting weird- like your mother was a bad person"

"I--I--what?!" Eddie sank to the ground, gasping for breath. "No, no, no...no...I'm so sorry...I...I should just leave you all be." She makes  a move to get up, but falls.

28 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I--I--what?!" Eddie sank to the ground, gasping for breath. "No, no, no...no...I'm so sorry...I...I should just leave you all be." She makes  a move to get up, but falls.

"Eddie, it's okay. You can talk to me." Charles caught her before she fell, and sat down with her.

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Anna winced and sat down next to her. "It's okay daughter. I want to help you figure this out."

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Eddie, it's okay. You can talk to me." Charles caught her before she fell, and sat down with her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Eddie said, leaning onto his shoulder. "I don't know what's happening.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna winced and sat down next to her. "It's okay daughter. I want to help you figure this out."

"I'm sorry Mom, I don't...I don't know what's wrong." Eddie took a long, shuddering breath. "I think this trip was a mistake."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Eddie said, leaning onto his shoulder. "I don't know what's happening.

"I'm sorry Mom, I don't...I don't know what's wrong." Eddie took a long, shuddering breath. "I think this trip was a mistake."

Anna gently rubbed her back. "Perhaps but at least you got to see her again even if she didn't seem to remember anything."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna gently rubbed her back. "Perhaps but at least you got to see her again even if she didn't seem to remember anything."

A tear dripped down her chin. "But Mom...she seemed to think was the problem. That didn't remember. And then...and then...something happened, and I don't know what it was, but all I remember is fire, there was so much fire, and then I was here, and...and..." She blinked at her mother, then at Charles. "You would tell me if something was wrong with me, wouldn't you?"

@Canada Lover

53 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

A tear dripped down her chin. "But Mom...she seemed to think was the problem. That didn't remember. And then...and then...something happened, and I don't know what it was, but all I remember is fire, there was so much fire, and then I was here, and...and..." She blinked at her mother, then at Charles. "You would tell me if something was wrong with me, wouldn't you?"

@Canada Lover

"Hmmmm I suppose it could be true that you don't, but then also all of us as well not remember? I don't think so, I think she doesn't remember." 

Anna smiled kindly at Eddie, "would you like to help her remember?"

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

7 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

@Canada Lover

"Of course." Charles pulled her into a hug.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Uh weird things :P

Basically Eddie is becoming the scarlet witch kind of :P

23 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard stands by awkwardly. "uh- Anna? are you alright?"

She nodded, "yeah I will be. Thanks for asking."