The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna leaned over and pecked him on the check, blushing furiously afterwards.

"No thank you for it. It was wonderful."

EDDIE ADMIT THAT THIS IS CUTE

Richard gets a stupid smile on his face. "your welcome" then he starts giggling, then goes to a full out laugh.

30 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard raises an eyebrow. "yeah. you asking me out?" his heart is beating so loudly in his ears.

44 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She ran her fingers through her hair nervously and blurted out.

"So are you free this evening?"

THIS.

IS.

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard raises an eyebrow. "yeah. you asking me out?" his heart is beating so loudly in his ears.

Anna blushes deeper, "well if you put it that way Sir. Richard it seems rather forward. But yes, I am asking you out."

@Ookla the Believer

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna blushes deeper, "well if you put it that way Sir. Richard it seems rather forward. But yes, I am asking you out."

@Ookla the Believer

I was doing a test, sorry.

Richard bows. "well then, fine lady, set a date and a time, and i shall be there." he gives a small smile and walks off. "eddie, be nice to your mother, alright?"

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard bows. "well then, fine lady, set a date and a time, and i shall be there." he gives a small smile and walks off. "eddie, be nice to your mother, alright?"

No problem you're okay :)

She smiled girlish. "See you at seven tonight then, my fine gentleman."

She blew him a kiss as he turned to go, and she blushed a vibrant red.

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Of course." Charles pulled her into a hug.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Hmmmm I suppose it could be true that you don't, but then also all of us as well not remember? I don't think so, I think she doesn't remember." 

Anna smiled kindly at Eddie, "would you like to help her remember?"

@Ookla the Believer

@Ookla the Believer

8 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard has the most RIDICULOUS look on his face. Heh- maybe i am wooing her.

Anna grinned back at him. Perhaps I haven't lost my charm after all this time afterall.

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Of course." Charles pulled her into a hug.

Eddie hugged him back. "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you."

11 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Hmmmm I suppose it could be true that you don't, but then also all of us as well not remember? I don't think so, I think she doesn't remember." 

Anna smiled kindly at Eddie, "would you like to help her remember?"

@Ookla the Believer

Eddie watched the entire exchange with wide eyes. As soon as Richard was gone she snorted. "That was awful. But...to answer your earlier question...She seemed so happy, Mom. She had friends. How can I take that from her? Isn't it better for her to be living a lie if she's happy with it?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie watched the entire exchange with wide eyes. As soon as Richard was gone she snorted. "That was awful. But...to answer your earlier question...She seemed so happy, Mom. She had friends. How can I take that from her? Isn't it better for her to be living a lie if she's happy with it?"

that reaction is so pure i love it.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Anna looked troubled, "I...I don't know. What if we gave her, her real memories and let her choose?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna looked troubled, "I...I don't know. What if we gave her, her real memories and let her choose?"

could someone explain this? its like Eddie and Anna are mother and daughter, and neither remember what happened in the past?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"I just don't want to hurt her," Eddie whispered. "She was my best friend for so many years...but I think she'd rather know the truth. Don't...don't you?"

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Yes. Anna is the tigress's real name and she tried to change Eddie's memories into an obedient loving daughter. But Eddie pushed back and also accidentally altered her mom's memories to this fake reality too. 

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"I just don't want to hurt her," Eddie whispered. "She was my best friend for so many years...but I think she'd rather know the truth. Don't...don't you?"

"I think she would," murmured Anna as she rubbed Eddie's back. "I know it might hurt but I think she would like to know."