The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Heehee...the secondhand embarrassment is too much...

Nah go ahead, just expect complaints and cringing from my little corner of the world :D❤️ 

11 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie's face drained of color, and she gasped. "Oh no!"

Eddie nodded sharply, then ran forward and threw her arms around Lilyana in a hug. She held her tight and whispered, "Don't fight this. We're trying to help." Then she shoved Lilyana into Aster, and they were both covered in a cocoon.

@Ookla the Resolute

11 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana barely had time to yelp and look at Eddie with a betrayed expression on her face.

She still held on to Aster's hand while in the cocoon.

@Ookla the Resolute

Aster squeezed Lilyana 's hand while in the cocoon as well .

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan and Ella are walking through town, when suddenly they collapse, dead. 

...okay.

I don't think I can participate in any of this, because Erin and Mike are somewhere else and Rallohir hasn't been active.

47 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Aster squeezed Lilyana 's hand while in the cocoon as well .

"Thank you," Lilyana managed to whisper before the mists inside put them to sleep. "Thanyou"

@Ookla the Believer

1 hour ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

She lead him towards the olive garden, the filmy outer layer of her dress swaying and glittering with stars. 

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Thank you," Lilyana managed to whisper before the mists inside put them to sleep. "Thanyou"

@Ookla the Believer

She lead him towards the olive garden, the filmy outer layer of her dress swaying and glittering with stars. 

richard breathes in, then sighs. "its so beautiful... it manages to enhance the people in it as well" he smiles. "so, this may be a tad bit personal for a first date, but who is eddie's father?"

7 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard breathes in, then sighs. "its so beautiful... it manages to enhance the people in it as well" he smiles. "so, this may be a tad bit personal for a first date, but who is eddie's father?"

Anna smiled sadly, "he was my husband but he died because his life span wasn't elongated like mine and he didn't want me to elongate his lifespan." 

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna smiled sadly, "he was my husband but he died because his life span wasn't elongated like mine and he didn't want me to elongate his lifespan." 

"ah... that can be understood. some people want to enjoy what time they have left, and are happy knowing they will die. as am i, and yet killing makes me sick. you can kill a man, but what does that do? nothing." richard sighs. "im sorry for bringing it up."

6 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"ah... that can be understood. some people want to enjoy what time they have left, and are happy knowing they will die. as am i, and yet killing makes me sick. you can kill a man, but what does that do? nothing." richard sighs. "im sorry for bringing it up."

Anna squeezes his hand, "it's okay. It's better to get it out now I feel rather than later."

A waiter finally came and took them to their seats. 

"So do you want to share something?"