The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"Huh. Same thing as an inn, I guess, but they just changed the name." Aster said, "Wait, how do we get to the place?"

"Kinda yeah, that's basically the idea."

She smiled, "it's been so long I'm excited to see what's changed."

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I don't even know how long it's been since I've last seen the academy. Too long, I think."

It's been called that or the university, doesn't really matter which. Cuz I don't remember which it was called anymore 😂

Lilyana looked a little surprised, "I didn't know you'd been."

Just now, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I went there once before, I think. I was really young."

"Ah."

Lilyana smiled, "I think you'll like it there. It's always beautiful on campus, you can learn lots, and experiment with your powers to figure out what you can really do when pushed to your limits."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Ah."

Lilyana smiled, "I think you'll like it there. It's always beautiful on campus, you can learn lots, and experiment with your powers to figure out what you can really do when pushed to your limits."

"I've never been able to enroll there. Since, you know, skipping school and all that."

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I've never been able to enroll there. Since, you know, skipping school and all that."

"They work a little bit differently there now I think. There's a track just for magical studies I think...is that right Eddie?"

@Ookla the Believer

1 hour ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

1 hour ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"They work a little bit differently there now I think. There's a track just for magical studies I think...is that right Eddie?"

@Ookla the Believer

Eddie nodded. "Yup! I'm mostly with the elemental department, specifically fire, because, y'know," Eddie raised her hand and it burst into flame. "Charlie is too. But nonmagical people can study there too, and even people with other sorts of magic."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie nodded. "Yup! I'm mostly with the elemental department, specifically fire, because, y'know," Eddie raised her hand and it burst into flame. "Charlie is too. But nonmagical people can study there too, and even people with other sorts of magic."

"Do you think they can help with my power overreacting?"

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"So shall we go?"

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"I suppose so!" Charlie said enthusiastically.

Nearby, Ezrium watched suspiciously. Something wasn't right. It was just... off. Who was the new guy? And why were they all acting so cheerful?

"Sounds good!" Eddie said. She concentrated for a moment, and then a fiery portal appeared. "It doesn't hurt, I promise!"

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Sounds good!" Eddie said. She concentrated for a moment, and then a fiery portal appeared. "It doesn't hurt, I promise!"

I am so sorry but

Sleep is important 

Aster waited for Eddie to go through the portal first.

48 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie stepped through the portal.

Lilyana followed Eddie and gasped.

"It's so beautiful...it's been so long since I've seen falling leaves."