The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Cedar had collapsed on the ground. He coughed up smoke.

Nooooo

He gotta live

For da romance

Aydri ran over to Cedar's side, grabbing his arm. "Cedar!" She shouted, eyes wide. "Nonononono... not now... don't leave me now!"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Kendall was right. To want me dead."

"Kendall? No! No, you do NOT deserve to die! Do NOT die on me!" She says, holding him tightly.

Number 1 question when this kinda thing happens:

Are you alright?

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Aydri gasps. Then begins CPR. "NO." She says, determined. "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME!"

A small crowd formed around the two, and a few people called or ran for help. After about a minute, a woman appeared and approached Aydri. Cedar had not yet begun breathing again. "What's happened?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

A small crowd formed around the two, and a few people called or ran for help. After about a minute, a woman appeared and approached Aydri. Cedar had not yet begun breathing again. "What's happened?"

"He's died... I think he lost the will to live..." She says, tears starting.

14 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard catches her for a moment, then slips and lands on his back, keeping anna off the ground.

Anna tumbles on top of him, her hands pressing against his chest to keep her from falling on the ground. Her hot breath huffs down on him as she holds a sword to his neck.

"I win," she says, blushing.

23 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana fell ontop of her, her body above Aster's. She blushed furiously as she looked down at Aster.

"Well u-uhm that wasn't w-what I expected t-to happen."

@Ookla the Resolute

@Ookla the Resolute

2 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Anna tumbles on top of him, her hands pressing against his chest to keep her from falling on the ground. Her hot breath huffs down on him as she holds a sword to his neck.

@Ookla the Resolute

Ugh I just... I don't wanna force it on myself it will come eventually 

10 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

@Ookla the Resolute

Richard twists, then puts anna to the ground. "you would win when the other person dies, but ill give you that. now, could you melt the ice? that was embarrassing."