The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked, trying to make his voice comforting.

"...My parents don't want me to be here. And I'm trying to prove that I should be... But I can't. I'm terrible in all my classes."

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"...My parents don't want me to be here. And I'm trying to prove that I should be... But I can't. I'm terrible in all my classes."

“I’m so sorry. And I’m just making it worse, aren’t I. There has to be something I can do. Why don’t they want you here?”

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’m so sorry. And I’m just making it worse, aren’t I. There has to be something I can do. Why don’t they want you here?”

"Doesn't matter. Some stupid, backwards reasons. But I'm definitely nothing remarkable. Sorry."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She shrugged. "Why do you think I am?"

“I think you’re remarkable because you obviously work hard, you care about other people, and you take time from what you need to help others. And that’s just what I know from a few hours.”

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“I think you’re remarkable because you obviously work hard, you care about other people, and you take time from what you need to help others. And that’s just what I know from a few hours.”

She just shook her head again. "Um. I should probably go study."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She just shook her head again. "Um. I should probably go study."

“…Ok. I’m really sorry for making your day worse, you already had enough on your plate. If there’s ever anything I can do, let me know.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“…Ok. I’m really sorry for making your day worse, you already had enough on your plate. If there’s ever anything I can do, let me know.”

"You didn't make anything worse. Thanks for giving me something that felt worthwhile."

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

23 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’m fine except for being useless. Again.”

"You aren't. Like I said, you gave me something that felt like it meant something. That's rare for me these days." She smiled weakly, blue eyes meeting his again.

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"You aren't. Like I said, you have me something that felt like it meant something. That's rare for me these days." She smiled weakly, blue eyes meeting his again.

“Am I not? Maybe I can give you something for now, but it won’t last. In the end I’ve done nothing. There’s reasons no one likes to be around me.”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Am I not? Maybe I can give you something for now, but it won’t last. In the end I’ve done nothing. There’s reasons no one likes to be around me.”

"It means much more than you think. I'd like to be around you more, though. But I don't think I'll really be anyone of importance to you."

Mostly, but there's also some scattered stuff here and there.

@Ookla the Interstellar

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I mean it.”

”After someone watches you die twice, they usually become important,” he joked.

She frowned. "Your visions are probably wrong. Or you're misinterpreting them. Nothing about me could make me that important to someone."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She frowned. "Your visions are probably wrong. Or you're misinterpreting them. Nothing about me could make me that important to someone."

“I don’t think that’s true. My visions haven’t been wrong yet.”